I weigh just under 100 pounds

I weigh just under 100 pounds.
What foods would you Americans suggest to me to gain weight?

just turn into the little sissy boy you've always wanted to be you faggot

Carnation Instant Breakfast + Meat

TRAP

Did you just assume OP's gender??

lots of bacon
talking 6 rashers at a time

I'm pretty sure he just assumed OP was a faggot, which is typically true.

All you need to do to gain weight is consume more calories than you burn. So just eat assloads of grains and try not to move a lot.

Alternatively, eat an assload of protiens and lift weights. Muscle is heavier than fat.

fpbp

Chips. Cookies. Fruit juice. Chocolate milk.

>under 100lbs
>2 digit weight
>this can only imply woman (in less dwarf)

I'm going to roll the dice and advise all you can eat tube steak and protein shakes, courtesy of yours truly (that's me).

READ THE STICKY

gay

snack on peanuts. you will explode.

Eat a lot of fast food

Beer and fast food

Peanut butter.

Calorie-dense food ideas:

Eggs cooked in plenty of olive oil/butter with a side of rich breakfast meat. Served with a tall glass of whole milk.

Peanut butter sandwich + a tall glass of whole milk

Spaghetti bolognese. Make the red sauce with 70/30 ground meat, and a generous splash of olive oil. Served with a side of buttery garlic bread and a tall glass of whole milk.

Chicken alfredo. Served with a side of buttery garlic bread and a tall glass of whole milk.

Smoothies:
Whole milk/full-fat yogurt
Whey protein powder
Peanut butter, full-fat coconut milk, or another fat
Fruit, oats, or other mix-ins for flavor

Nuts. Or, even better, trail mix. A single 250ml cup of trail-mix will have 900 calories (based on my local Costco's Kirkland brand trail-mix)

up your daily semen intake from 1 gallon to 2

Peanut butter on poptarts or some hostess snack cakes (maybe Swiss rolls or cosmic Brownies). Lots and lots of PB

For me, the McChicken is the best method of weight gain.

Exercise a lot and eat until you're uncomfortable. You'll at least have gained 10lbs by the end of summer, probably a bit more if you're eating carb dense diet and working out regularly.

I've never been a fan of the "simply eat more calories than you burn" approach. Big guys like us often times do not realize that appetite is a function of overall metabolism, body weight, activity levels, etc...

I have observed this phenomenon first hand because I went from a 120 pound DYEL to 200 and I remember that I used to think two eggs was a large meal. Now I'm eating 20 at a time

It's these conceptual changes and tolerance to food intake that needs to be transmitted...but it can't

My advice: start lifting weights and prioritize eating protein. Your body will grow if it needs to

Yup, most people that skinny simply have such a low level of activity that they barely need any calories to function.

They're used to small meals because their body doesn't need much, and it will take awhile for their bodies to get accustomed to eating more. You can't just wake up one day and decide you're gonna eat 3x as much as you had been for the past 5 years.

Nope, that will just make the tape worms in OP's body more aggressive thus eating faster what little flesh he has left.

Before you go to bed each night, eat a peanut butter sandwich and drink a glass of whole milk.
That's how the wrestling coach gets their kids up a weight class.

You can snack on cashews during the day, too. They're loaded with fat.

I'm 6 foot even, 122 pounds, and my metabolism is too high for me to gain any weight. 'Go eat a burger and a shake' doesn't do shit and I've accepted my thinn privilege

fpbp

Just do GOMAD and starting strength