Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

your hand and leg do not match

>BLACKED.COM

Glutamic acid

>Why is it so good?

It isn't. But when you're raised by parents who either can't or won't cook proper food then you have little basis of comparison so it tastes good to you.

It tastes like shit to someone who's used to eating good food.

Like, whatever man. It's still delicious. Why deny it?

thats grease or dirt retard

this is 100% true

mom used to cook really bland food when i was a kid and everything used to taste good. she started feeding us fast food and we couldn't get enough of it.

Got older and started cooking for myself and eating at good restaurants, and I realized how shitty both the food she cooked and fast food was.
Have been moved out of the house for 3 years and i have no desire to eat fast food. Literally tastes like grease and fat.
If I eat it now I instantly regret it because it's so bad for me and it doesn't even taste good.

>Why deny it?

Because it isn't actually delicious. It tastes awful. Meat is dry and overcooked. Too much salt. Shitty quality buns. Then again, what do you expect from something that wasn't even freshly made?

S O D I U M
O
D
I
U
M

kek

Is that a McDougie, NIggermits?

it's chemically engineered to be tasty

mcdonalds is shit but I've got to admit every now and then i'll pass by one and crave one of them little mcdouble burgers and usually end up driving through

Mcdouble, hold the pickles. Nothing better

>hold the pickles
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

t.reddit

As a persona extremely into cooking that was raised by parents who were really good at cooking, nah.

This is the correct answer.

When you order no pickles for some reason they make it fresh...or maybe it just seems fresher because they don't add super cold pickles to the piping hot meat.

I hate the McDouble for a specific reason: i replaced the Double Cheese Burger on the value menu.

Now a double cheeseburger costs: $1.99 and a McDouble costs $1.59...but the McDouble is on the McPick 2 menu for $2.50...i still order two mc doubles for lunch and a drink for a real nice $3.50 lunch, but miss the superior bread to meat to cheese ratio of a double cheeseburger.

tl;dr they jewed us out of one slice of cheese

>be kid
>at mcshits with outdoor playground
>i like going in the jail because I'm kinky
>bite into burger
>looks like poop
>stop eating burgers for a while
>a few years later, I'm vegan

Why not just get a McChicken? It's the best value you can get at McDonald's

I'm not an animal...sometimes i get McChicken, but when i feel like a burger instead i am reminded that a McDouble is inferior to the double cheeseburger...the worst part is that McDouble is a super catchy name and things will never go back to the way they were. Life is hard and unforgiving.

>that brief beautiful moment when they had the triple cheese burger

>I'm a closeted homosexual
FTFY