Where the fuck were all these Gluten allergen people 10 years ago? Where did it come from?

Where the fuck were all these Gluten allergen people 10 years ago? Where did it come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdJFE1sp4Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Celiac disease has been around for a long long time. People with the disease, diagnosed by a doctor, never needed special labeling on products because the doc explained to them what they can and cannot eat.

But it was only fairly recently that marketers figured out that if they print "_____ free" on their packaging then all sorts of dumb sheeple will automatically assume that whatever _____ is is bad for them so they'll happily buy the product.

You want exact locations for all of them?

This. Most people who buy gluten free things are people who only do it because it's a fad diet and they think that gluten free products are somehow better for them. Companies realized they could get idiots to buy their products if they added the label.

>Where the fuck were all these Gluten allergen people 10 years ago?
in the bathroom shitting out their guts

When I worked in a pet shop they had literally just raw frozen meat labelled as gluten free so these idiots can force their fad diets on their pets

It's really funny when they put the label on food that never had gluten in it in the first place, like corn chips or nuts.

This. I dated a girl with Celiac for a few months, and one time she accidentally ate a dish with a little soy saucd in it. She didn't make it off that toilet for like 6 hours.

Man, I miss her though. She had a nice ass.

Yeah, I really get a chuckle out of that because anyone who actually has celiac disease would already know damn well that such a product would be gluten free.

The "____ free" labeling has gotten truly absurd. I once saw a container of table salt labeled "fat and cholesterol free", and I've also seen big bags of sugary candy labeled "zero fat".

>gluten intolerance

It's just a new pop fad that celebrities have been touting and medfags eager for the shekels encourage. The most popular girl in the sorority says she has it and everyone falls in line. And the "men" who want to fuck said girls accept their new marching orders so they can keep their dick wet. So it goes.

>Where did it come from?
same place lactose intolerence, fiber intolerence and other such things came from : specialized food companies paying private clinics to make up bogus research proving that their product will solve the problem nobody knew they had but now that it's in every magazine about nutrition, it means they must have it too

this, I've got a grandma with wheat allergies who was diagnosed a long time ago who always knew what to watch out for and what she could order.

however, i don't mind because it makes it really easy to go grocery shopping and go out to eat when she's visiting

as aggravating as some of the fad dieters can be, i don't mind the way the fad is affecting food currently. i'm sure people with legitimate issues are enjoying the clear labeling and the new variety of stuff they can eat as people try to make new GF foods.

the only thing that does suck is when people with legitimate allergies get fucked over by assholes who think they're just fad dieters.

/thread

>Where the fuck were all these Gluten allergen people 10 years ago?

They had almost gone extinct, just a Mother Nature intended.

Unfortunately, natural selection has been derailed by our retarded society and now we’re polluting the global gene pool with these untermensch.

Mods are asleep, post Juicero

>meat products
>gluten free!
>contains no milk!

no shit

My girlfriends dad fucked her and got her pregnant when she was 14 and she had a son and now she is fucking her son. Is this where gluten allergies come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdJFE1sp4Fw

>getting cucked by your girlfriend's son

[spoiler]hot[/spoiler]

Is she from MS?

SC..go figure

kek

Is the joke that you're fucking your mother?

*braaaaaaaap*