So does anyone like jersey mikes? Im thinking of getting it tonight but im not sure

So does anyone like jersey mikes? Im thinking of getting it tonight but im not sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dnvj_qFI85Q

They're larges are big. Like, fucking BIG.

They have a buy one get one free deal. Get 2 giant subs have meals for 4 days.

Their meatball subs are really good and they do a decent cheesesteak. Their Jersey shore is also p good

How fucking autistic do you have to be, to ask if you should buy a certain food item ?

If you have a Publix grocery near by, you should just go get a sub there. They have the Italian classic 12" for 5.99 this week. The quality can not be beat.

My experience has left me hating them. Employed by a crack team of stoner idiots and managed by an the type of idiot that would hire stoner idiots. Plus they're slow, like as slow as Firehouse but for a less quality product.

I'd rather fly to Newark than go to my local Jersey Mikes. In fact if I met Mike I'd probably punch him in the face. Fucking place is like Quiznos failed to abort a retarded child.

They are okay, almost would always rather go to firehouse subs though. At least there they got a cool hot sauce bar

Expensive

okay just so everyone knows
>subway is trash
>jimmy johns is disgusting
>jersey mike's is a garbage

fuck all of these chains and their "fresh", abhorrent, disgusting fucking ingredients. Anyone that likes these sandwiches is literally ignorant and probably homose.x

Eh fogeta bout it

yeah man jersey mikes is way better than subway. they cut the meat and cheese in front of you so it's not sitting out all day. they also understand the concept of cooking steak to order as opposed to letting it sit out all day like subway does. Mikes way w/ no oil every day.

Publix
Your Local deli
Firehouse
Blimpie
Jimmy John's
Jersey Mikes
Subway

I think that's all of em, in order.

Here's what a real italian sub looks like from conti di savoia in little italy in chicago.

>the Jersey Mike's shill is back

that stale bread lmfao, looks like I'm never visiting that place.

...it was baked like 2 hours before the photo was taken. I work there.

For me, it's Firehouse or Penn station

>Not loving Penn station, our nation's finest and freshest sub chain

I think they have pretty good cheesesteaks for a national chain. They also keep very well if you want to eat half later.

Never heard of it, so can't judge. Is that a NE thing? Never seen it in the south or Midwest.

Worst sub I ever had. Exceedingly salty taste, and I almost never care about high sodium.

I'm from the Midwest, I've eaten it in Kentucky and Indiana, and also had it on vacation in Virginia. The meats are cooked to order, the teriyaki chicken is so good. Everything is served piping hot, it's a bit expensive for fast food but so very good