Date night dinner ideas? Please don't reeee

Date night dinner ideas? Please don't reeee

Other urls found in this thread:

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2014
seriouseats.com/2012/05/serious-salads-baby-spinach-with-fresh-berries-pecans-goat-cheese-raspberry-vinaigrette.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does she like and what do you have available?

Crablegs and pussy

She'll eat everything and we're going shopping before hand. I know it's a super general question, we just cook a lot so I'm looking for new ideas

something italian, even the pic you posted could work as a nice dinner. pasta is nice and filling but you still feel light after you eat it and if you're planning on fucking afterwards it's still good.

steamed fish in burre blanc sauce with mashed potatoes and asparagus
or
homemade gnocchi in a tomato broth with some good bread are my favorite go to date night dishes

>homemade gnocchi in a tomato broth with some good bread are my favorite go to date night dishes
Damn, not the OP but that sounds really damn good. I might make this for myself tonight.

Ass

good suggestions. I messed up the last time we tried gnocchi (came out too loose) so this could be a good opportunity for redemption

Date night dinners should be light and fresh imo. I'd do grilled chicken breasts with a white wine and lemon sauce, side of sautéed parsnips, zucchini, and yellow squash. Toasted baguette slices to throw in some carbs and sop up the sauce. Hold back on garlic, but go big on herbs like parsley, thyme, rosemary, or even some mint. Delicious, light, and keeps your breath fairly nice. You won't be too full to fuck either.

margherita pizza, the crust thinness proportional to how skinny she is

reeeeee

Garlic and onion poppers, sardine and hot sauce on crackers, bleu cheese and watermelon spears, tequila shots, mayonnaise and maple syrup sliders

here's what it ended up being. gnocchi, mushrooms, chorizo in a sauce with garlic, marjoram, butter, beef broth, black pepper, and parmesan. should have drained the chorizo grease after cooking but ended up being 8/10 desire/result pretty good

props user did you fug

that pizza is an abomination and you should be ashamed to mention the word margherita near it

Not bad. In the future I'd steer clear of carbs and any "fart" foods or anything known to give either of you indigestion. Gassy sex on an upset stomach is no fun.

yeah
it wasn't bad, or at least I didn't notice any excess tootz. definitely dense but we didn't pack outselves

>homemade gnocchi in a tomato broth with some good bread are my favorite go to date night dishes
wtf date me

just surprise here with whatever is available
she'll probably enjoy anything you cook yourself

Somewhat related, so you guys think this pasta dish and salad would go well together?

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2014
/08/one-pan-orecchiette-with-sausage-and.html

seriouseats.com/2012/05/serious-salads-baby-spinach-with-fresh-berries-pecans-goat-cheese-raspberry-vinaigrette.html

I'm retarded, how would I make a tomato broth? Simmer some tomatoes for a few hours?

Pretty much simmer tomatoes, onion, celery, and chicken broth for a while, then strain

Get her a McChicken and then eat her ass

"feels like an Arbys night"
only 90s kids will get this reference