Meme Condiments

Do you know any good kinds of Ketchup?

Plain mayo is a meme condiment. Has almost no taste, all it does is add empty calories and oil to food you put it on and dull the flavors of the other ingredients with its bland creaminess. At least garlic or chipotle mayo adds some flavor.

Apparently Belgium mayo is supposed to taste good.

The kind that isnt sweetened with HFCS. Ketchup shouldnt have corn in it.

I'm not a fan of mayo, but it obviously tastes of eggs and vinegar
decent on hard-boiled eggs or a base for a nicer sauce

only american mayo tastes bad. best packaged mayo you can get in the usa is kewpie

Banana Ketchup

I swear to god it's real.

what does good mayo taste like?

salted milk and coins

it's tangy for the most part, with a touch of sweetness. once you have some good shit it's hard to go back to hellman's.

They all taste the same to me.

it shouldn't not have corn, though

it has a really rustic and handcrafted savory and yet tangy taste do it. you can really taste all the different ingredients.

FUCK ALL OF YOU ILL SHIOT ALL OF YOU IN A FULL PLACE OF PEOPLE IF YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT THE BEST KETCHUP

>all the different ingredients
It's literally just egg whites, oil, and lemon juice

but it's rustic

How does one make a good curry ketchup?

Is my current favorite. It's not packed with sugar like heinz has become due to the amerifat market.

The best Ketchup is pic related.

The ingredients:
Tomato concentrate from red ripe tomatoes
Distilled vinegar
Cane sugar
Salt
Onion Powder
Spice
Natural Flavorings.

when it comes to polish ketchup there's only one correct choice

>simply heinz
>natural flavorings
>natural

Enjoy your industrial chemicals.

You're one dumb fucking faggot, aren't you?

Also probably a liberal.

The champagne of ketchups

>industrial chemicals.

Natural flavorings are essential oils, oleoresins, or extracts of real food, dummy. Thinks like beef broth are labeled as "natural flavoring" as the broth is an extract of beef from the process of heating it in hater. The same thing of steam separation of essential oils from herbs. You can add the flavor of something like oregano without adding the green color.