youtube.com/watch?v=_CAZvA8Xuns&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyday we stray further from god's light

stop

You can already get cookies with cream and jam

i think we can expect a gutpunch episode out of it
for those of you unfamiliar youtube.com/watch?v=_CAZvA8Xuns&t=1s

Saw these the other day

Did you seriously just shill your fucking youtube channel with an average of 30 views per video you fucking cuck

Not mine. I don't know what to tell you.

please do not post my videos on Veeky Forums.
if im correct and you are who i think im gonna punch you tomorrow.

just wait for the joey review

OMG I HAD THESE TODAY AND THEY WERE THE BEST THING IV EVER HAAAAAAAD!!!!

>yo dawg I heard you like junk food so we put junk food in your junk food so you can eat junk food while you eat junk food

why does oreo even bother, flavors like this are usually limited time and never brought back or just sit on the shelves and never brought back because people hate them.
They just need to stick to the 3 best. Regular/doublestuf, uh ohs, and the mint ones

Classic meme

HOLY JESUS
WHAT IS THAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

>not Mega stuf

STOP GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR NUTRIENT-FREE CALORIES DUMBASS

>only available at walmart
sounds about right

I'd try it.

kek

If thats real im down, yo

And here in Canada, regular ol Golden Oreos are about as crazy as our Oreos get.

Oh my. Cookies and Cream Oreos are pretty good.

>Yo dawg, I heard you like Oreos, so we put an Oreo inside your Oreo so you can eat an Oreo while you eat an Oreo.
If this ain't the most meta-as-fuck thing I've seen yet, I don't know what else is.

Why the Hell would you make Oreos out of rice balls?

>Kit Kat makes novelty flavors in Japan for years.
>People complain about how they're not available here and how they'd like to try all of the new flavors.
>Oreo tries the same thing.
>People act like it's a direct affront to God and scream and bemoan the end of times.
As someone who's never tried the novelty flavors of either, are the Oreo flavors shit or are people just looking for something to complain about? This seriously just reads like pointless bitching, outside of the watermelon one I don't see how the flavors posted here wouldn't work unless they just fucked up the quality. And I don't mean low quality because they're fucking Oreos and I'm not expecting platinum-grade flavors, I mean like they totally screw up the flavor formula.

that gave me a good laugh

oreos are good because they are mellow and savory not this fruity sweet garbage

It's a mixed bag. A lot of people on Veeky Forums have their panties in a bunch and others just shitpost. That doesnt mean there arent any people who actually try these and just dont like them though.

I dont buy Oreos very often because theyre kind of expensive. The cheapest I've ever seen them is $2.50 and they don't tend to last long on marked down food racks. I typically go for store brand vanilla sandwich cookies instead. Chocolate if I'm getting ice cream too. I did buy the key lime pie one when I saw it and it was okay. I think the blueberry and jelly donut ones will be okay too. Probably won't beat regular Oreos though.

looks like a scab on a cookie

now it does..

no

A JELLY DONUT?!

Those actually sound hella good.

If a flavour sells well, they can make it permanent or seasonal.

If it isn't popular, you still have supermarkets doing promotions at the end of aisles for the 'New flavour' and it maintains interest in the brand ("ooh new Oreos? Haven't had them in ages...I'll buy a packet of these" "these aren't great, I'll just buy a normal pack next time"

tldr: stops a brand going stale.

Underappreciated post

where do you live?

Illinois