Burg

burg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off and stop looking for an excuse to post anime you autistic motherfucker.

>shiny knees
ewww

burg?

What is the Veeky Forums approved burger
i won't settle for less than jack in the box
i also have an in-n-out but its further away

Dumb satania poster

satania is better than most flavor of the month waifu shitposters to be fair

this is an anime website

>wide range of interests
Dumb weeb.

Dumb devil

burg posting is often lewd
have some swf burg

>swf
oops, safe for work, sfw

I like the vegan burgers I get in Spain. Crispy and flavorful, loaded with toppings, on a fresh roll.

What "meat" do they use?

It varies quite a bit. There's lots of stuff that can be mixed together, rolled into a ball, squished and fried. I make mine without a recipe.

aw fuck yeah this is my kind of thread

me irl

>he doesnt know how Veeky Forums was formed

lurk more my newfag

me irl

youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc

Veeky Forums is about food and cooking. This is just autistic chinese cartoon 5 year olds holding sandwiches.

Doesn't matter how it was created, dumbfuck. It's not your little anime circlejerk anymore.

Jim Block.

YOU WHORE YOU SPILLED ALL THE FRIES! HOW STUPID ARE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the same circlejerk, but you also seem to think you have a sacred McChicken McCirclejerk of your own.

>Hair = shiny
>Skin = shiny
>Clothes = shiny
>Burger = shiny
This is some shit-tier art even for Chinese cartoons. Also burgers irl never look even close to the way they do in these pictures.

what if she's covered in a thin sheen of oil?

local joints

Holy hell I would lose my shit.

For me

that anime can't eat all those hamburgers she's too small no one could consume that many what a idiot

i don't know how to feel about this

What the fuck is this picture even.

Like i'm not even mad he' using a knife and fork, look at his burger that shit is fucking humongous of course he can't pick that shit up and he doesn't want to deconstruct it and you know what for the price he paid, that's alright. But why the fuck does she have ice cream on her plate next to her fries. Dipping ice cream in a shake is one thing, but that just fucking retarded plating. so is the ice cream going to melt on that hot plate and mix with her fries and get everywhere? god forbid she put that burger down and fuck up the bottom piece of bread. like how was that even plated? are the fries still frozen and shit? What the hell is with that diner? She already has a sundae on her plate did she really need that scope of ice cream on top of what I can only assume is green apple soda?

i completely agree with whatever you are talking about, it's like the focus of the picture is trying to blind you from seeing the complete ridiculousness of the situation at hand

I know we're on Veeky Forums and all, but I'm gonna derail the fuck out of this thread.
Satania is a shitty meme waifu. Vigne is the patrician choice for educated men.
Here's three reasons why I love Vigne:
1. She is a nice girl, who looks out both for herself as well as her friends.
2. She has the required skills to become a proper housewife (cleaning the house, taking care of kids, cooking, etc.)
3. She is perfect breeding material, and will most likely become a great wife and mother.
Post Vigne. Raphiposters, Gabuposters, please stay off this thread.

sage

>That feeling when you visit the US of A for the first time and the portions are huge and the drinks have free refills

and now i have more than 3 reasons to go to 'murica

It's a high calorie diner, My friend shown me something similar with oversized burgers and a lot of milkshake options on the menu. Shit can make you obese by eating there a few times.

Feeder/weight gain fetishes are a hell of a drug.

>he dosnt know another fast food place other than mcdonalds ,burger king of wendys

I don't even know what you're talking about but I wish you guys would post some girls with titties

wide range of interests all under a comfy weeb umbrella

you best start believing Veeky Forums is all weeb mr user, you're on it

You know, "burg," is to German which "Shire," is to England or "Ville," to France. Not much in use anymore, but also "Apolis," to the Greeks and in a more general sense "Stan," to that forlorn part of the world.

I guess he closest we get to our native language int he U.S. would be places like Germantown or China Town.

I think those are apple slices user

>That bitch has had a thread up on /t/ for a fucking year now.

Naw fuck that dog bitch. she's part of that board's cancer. the fucking thread doesn't even have other shit in it, just that one game and dlc

Threads move slow as shit on /t/ there were threads from 2013 still going for ages.