Go to restaurant with friends

>go to restaurant with friends
>some autist orders two appetizers instead of a meal

If a restaurant has good wings I'll order them for my meal instead of an entree

Ok fuck this thread.

I'm making stovetop burgers. How would you do it?

I literally am, faggot. Help me make burgers.

Pan
Nice and hot

Cook them until they look like this

okay I'll post results

I do this at a local mexican restaurant where 3 mini-qusadillas is cheaper and more food than an entree qusadilla

>JUICY
JUICY
>JUICY
JUICY
>JUICY
JUICY
>JUICY
JUICY
w a t e r b u r g e r s

>tendies
>fries

if you think this is not acceptable you need to leave Veeky Forums at once

I do this some times.
There's a Vietnamese place down the street.

I get spring rolls and calamari and it's the perfect light lunch.

in what way, specifically, does that make that person an autistic individual?
in my day, that word meant something

the weirdest part about this is that you can see he just took handfuls of beef straight out of the little foam tray and plopped them on the pan, the strands of extruded beef are still visible
looks like kay's meatballs

jack is a tard
that said there's more to it than in the webm in this thread

it's jack's attempt to correlate 'doneness' of final pdt with either initial patty temp or method of cooking

he's trying to get 'scientific' with it, but he comes up with inconclusive results

I'm not sure exactly, but OP must be onto something. I actually am autistic and the last time I went to a bar I did indeed order chili cheese fries and coleslaw. It sounded good. It was good.

>in my day, that word meant something

meme, autist, fag, aspy, reddit, normy...

All entirely overused by an uncultured and uncreative audience of neet shut-ins.

I don't bother with any posts that use any of these words anymore. especially reddit, since EVERYTHING is reddit recently.

What a fucking lame way to shitpost.

If Nachos are an appetizer but not listed under entree, then call me an autistic son-of-a-bitch.

Im not agreeing with him, but its because appetizers are usually designed to be less interesting, less flavorful, and more akin to snacks than a meal. Their purpose is just to have something as a group before an actual meal like bread if the place doesn't serve it. Appetizers are usually just lower quality stuff the restaurant throws together from frozen into a basket.

> Someone does something other than what is expected by society
> REEEEEEEE
> AUTIST DETECTED
> REEEEEEEE

man-child fag

>guy orders whatever he wants
>ridicule him on the internet

you sure are a faggot OP