How do YOU eat your artichoke Veeky Forums?

how do YOU eat your artichoke Veeky Forums?

I don't

uuuuuhhhhhhhh, I am white? so obviously I don't?

I don't know how the fuck you are even supposed to eat that? I don't care either, you can take your foul tasting third world nutritional garbage, I'll be enjoying my steak over here

oh sweetie

What?? What ethnicity is supposed to eat it? I dont know anybody that isnt a white hipster than enjoys this crap
By throwing that nasty crap in the trash

white hipsters love everything third world. they eat it to virtue signal their white guilt everywhere. have you never seen the cucks at Publix lined up to be seen buying avocados? most of them are transplants from Commiefornia, trying to ruin our culture. I wish they would go back to their containment state

Well where did it come from? Im friends with west africans people, latin americans and other groups but the only people i know that openly like this are hipster whites

>california
Lol. I live in brooklyn and literally EVERY purple haired otherkin transplant is from fucking ohio or some bumfuck flyover state. Cali dindu nuffin

dude they are soo tasty! I usually just fry them and peel the leaves and eat them. Or you could actually make a perfect sauce for pasta by blending them with some other ingredients (garlic, olive oil)

jews introduced them from africa to the roman empire in order to weaken and emasculate, just like they do everywhere

of course, hipster nu-males love being emasculated

The same way everyone does around here
>Boil artichokes in pressure cooker for ~20 minutes, remove, let cool
>Prepare a small bowl with lemon juice, salt, and a little oil
>Start plucking the leaves and dipping the bottom in the lemon juice bowl, bite and scratch off the soft bottom part, eat
>As you get closer to the center the leaves have more and more "meat" on them
>Eat all leave bottoms until you reach the hairy center
>Remove whole hairy center in a single pluck
>Submerge whole artichoke meaty bottom in the bowl mix
>Eat in a single bite
Pure bliss

What? Artichokes are one of the most Western culture plants ever. They've been cultivated by the Ancient Romans since forever. Italy is the biggest producer of artichokes to this day.

Marin?

>anything that doesn't have HFCS or is a vegetable not typically eaten by whitetrash in the south or midwest is a hipster, numale, sjw, antifa virtue signal.

I hate artichoke loving faggots

I always used to eat these as a kid. Would have melted butter or mayo to dip the leaves in, pretty damn good desu.

Battered, deep fried and between to slices of bread.

That works for the small ones.

I occationally pick up small jars of artichoke hearts marinating in an oil and spice blend.

mayo

do you eat the whole leaf when you do that?
i've never had them fried we usually just boil them and then eat the bottom part of the leaf by biting and scraping with your teeth but never the whole leaf

>white
>italy
Lol found the italian. You arent white, spaghetti nigger.