Steak Fallen from the sky

Hello Veeky Forums I found a few pieces of meat that fall from the sky it looks like High quality meat, They were frozen at first , but now a few hours have passed, I put them in my fridge, and nobody came to claim them, so what should I do with those meat that just fell out of nowhere ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSdJ6lZN8LM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_meat_shower
youtube.com/watch?v=qqXUpe3jlkA
grist.org/food/this-london-butcher-is-selling-fake-human-meat-and-it-is-incredibly-traumatic/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5906672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pics of sky meat?

Here

Jsut eat it! for science!

Bumping for sky meat. You have to eat it!

inb4 black helicopters and op gets disappeared

That's imported unicorn meat, highly illegal to own.

Op here : So ? no cooking advice ? How Do I check if they are healthy and what they are ? Also How should I cook them ?

Bump for health

Unknown sky meat must be cooked well done for safety. It is vacuum sealed. What is it like when you open it?

op here : Best steak ever I think it cames from heaven

is it venison? looks like it. did it smell gamey as fuck before you cooked it?

>did it taste gamey

Only if you gut shot it or failed to field dress immediately, you pathetic excuse for a hunter.

Take a picture that isn't garbage please, for fuck's sake we're all adults here I assume you can take maybe 2 whole steps back from the meat so I can actually fucking see it jeSUS CHRIST

op found it on the side of the road you fag

>hunting vacuum sealed skymeat
I think I found the new meme.

Op here : The meat smelled like Fresh Beef meat, I'm actually wondering if it's Skirt steak or Flank steak, on thing is sure, It's the best quality of meat I ever seen in my whole life, don't know what kind of meat it is tho ...

I'm planning to do a marinade with this meat, but i'm letting her breathe for a bit before

I'm going to add garlic onion, soy sauce, honney, olive oil, and lemon, and probably a bit of pepper and paprika too

Sky Meat, Sky Meat, do not answer.

What question ?

youtube.com/watch?v=tSdJ6lZN8LM

oh shit it's happening

>inb4 poop

This looks like human meat. Probably fell of a UFO or something.

I'll bet 1$ legit on PayPal OP is from india or some place in Africa.

Probably goose or duck that got shredded in an aircraft engine

And was fucking vacuum sealed?????

OP WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH THE SKY MEAT??????????? ARE YOU OKAY?

>inb4 it's human

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_meat_shower
:^)

>This looks like human meat.
Fucking this.

I've worked on countless cadavres in med school, and got to participate in a couple of autopsies, and that's exactly like what human muscle looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXUpe3jlkA

You know I've heard that there are covert associations of fuckers that have hooked up on the dark net who do cannibilize and I don't mean satan worshippers, just some really sick fucks.

what part of aircraft engine did you not understand? retard!

O T T O

I S A F U C K I N G R E T A R D

T
T
O

PREUSSENS

There's a butchers shop that I've always wanted to go to
grist.org/food/this-london-butcher-is-selling-fake-human-meat-and-it-is-incredibly-traumatic/

Or eat at the restaurant in the video in this article
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5906672