What's your personal secret to lazy spaghetti?

What's your personal secret to lazy spaghetti?
I'm not talking spending 3 hours making a big batch of amazing sauce from scratch and then hand-rolling your own pasta.
I mean that "I'm hungry and don't want to put in the effort tonight", boil-some-water and slap on some premade sauce kind of lazy meal.

Jarred sauce is generally fucking disgusting, so I'm curious if anybody has secrets to making it extra good.

Get sauce from the freezer that I made well the last time.

Or just make something simple like buttered noodles or carbonara.

It ain't shit

condensed tomato soup bolognese

its supper easy and taste pretty good, just cook some meat or vegetables or both and but a can of condense soup in the pan. throw the pasta in, maybe some pasta water and you have a 10 minute dinner that tastes decent

If you don't think that's shit you've got problems.

Cook spagetti, stir in a tin of sardines in tomato sauce. Add a spoonful of capers and olives.

a healthy splash of red wine while heating the sauce will make almost any jarred sauce bretty good. you gotta use a decent wine though. I don't mean price wise, but something you'd enjoy drinking. cause if it tastes off or like crap while drinking, it's only gonna magnify that when you cook with it

Sounds like you could do a lot with that idea, have you ever tried cream of mushroom?

So... Manischewitz?

Easy there money bags.

alla puttanesca takes like 5 minutes to do

Get chef boyardees and vomit.

There's lots of things you can do to doctor up a regular jar of marinara sauce. I saute a dice of celery, carrot, and, onion with garlic and an anchovy filet before adding it to the sauce. Let it simmer for 30-45 minutes. Dice up left over veggies and/or meat to saute too. You can use a touch of wine to deglaze your pan too.

Rao's marinara and whatever spaghetti I have.

Manieschewitz is $7 for a small bottle where I am from.

There are plenty of jarred sauces that don't taste like shit and require no doctoring. Vodka sauce is bretty gud 90% of the time.

1lb ground beef browned
1lb angel hair
1 can ragu traditional
Onion and garlic
Mix em and top with parm.

Tons of food for under $10

This.
>"I'm hungry and don't want to put in the effort tonight"
is every other night for me so I just cook double batches each time and save the leftovers in the freezer/fridge to reheat another night.
Usually I have at least 3 dishes in the fridge/freezer so I even get to choose when i'm lazy.

Never tried that one but I know the marinara is literal ketchup

If out of EVERY brand and flavor out there, you cant find ONE jar that you enjoy, youre too picky and dont deserve "lazy" food.

>If out of EVERY piece of shit out there, you can't find ONE turd that you enjoy, youre picky and dont deserve "poop-free" food

if i'm lazy i just eat it with olive oil, pepper and parmesan

and raw garlic.. almost forgot that

Youre greatly exagerating and you know it

Use country breakfast sausage for meatballs