Is the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme a sandwich?

Is the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme a sandwich?

by a general definition, yes.

Ever since liberals defined the hot dog as a sandwich, everything's a sandwich. The Crunchwrap Supreme is sandwichfluid.

Is OP an autist ?

no
wrong

>Toasted quesadillas are now sandwiches
A poptart is a sandwich.

>every little mundane thing I don't like is the liberals' fault
This is why we have a reality TV star for a president.

Too be fair, everyone would stop blaming liberals for everything if there wasnt so much liberal propaganda in most major news media

I don't know, but they're easy enough to make at home, and I like em.

>shit, they know I'm spiderman now.

The left shouldn't have demonized republicans and conservatives to the point of calling somebody one becoming an insult and we wouldn't have ended up with the populist cheeto man.
They should also stop rigging their own nomination system and they wouldn't have such immense voter apathy.

>The left shouldn't have demonized republicans and conservatives to the point of calling somebody one becoming an insult
Your bias is showing.

But it is though. Liberals sneer the word "conservative" down there nose. Many people don't care to be condescend to. Part of the reason the Democratic party attracts such stupid followers.

I'm not even registered to vote, but that's literally what happened. My entire life nobody I knew was a republican or conservative, and when I heard about them I just thought of dottering old retards that want to ban the gays.
It was literally an insult.

>when I heard about them I just thought of dottering old retards

Guess what, you were correct. Take for example the Ann Coulters or Laura Ingrahams. They wouldn't exist without progressive policies about women. Then they wail and gnash their teeth at progressives. Go figure.

The fact is, conservatism is like a fish out of water. It gasps for breath and dies as the tide of time progressing washes away the carcass. Any examination of history confirms this. They fit right into the Hegelian pattern of thesis-antithesis-synthesis.

No it's a crunchwrap

If ketchup is a vegetable (according to the conservatives), I don't see why the TBCS can't be a sandwich.

Interesting. Especially that now the executive and legislative branch is literally them...

It's more like a burrito

>according to conservatives
Ketchup is a condiment consisting mainly of a fruit and sugar according to this conservative.
I don't know anybody who'd disagree either. What conservatives are you talking to?

Not him but it was the Michelle Obama lunch reform to make sure that our lowest-bidder-provided horse food for our children would be "healthy." Pizza producers wanted to claim about how much their product was considered a vegetable (considering tomato and topping) in order to maintain their prison-food-tier foothold.

Libs latched onto it because of the claim that pizza was a vegetable (being one of the food qualifications).

And then by extrapolation we get more "Do Americans," posts about pizza being vegetables.

Now pay me tour guide money.

Progressivism for progressives sake is a stupid cancerous idea and is why we have six trannies marrying each other and then adopting 5 kids and teaching them its okay to cut your dick off at the age of 5.

issa joke

Not sure why that's bad though, outside of your "cut their dick off at 5" over exaggeration. People should be free to be people

Humans were never meant to live free. The majority by and large are too stupid live without being under the boot of someone better than them. Democracy, liberty and individual freedoms are nothing more than masturbatory fantasies.

That would be closer to modern libertarianism. Modern liberalism is trying to conform society to accept individuality that would be seen as deviant or counter-productive. And then there's the retarded alt-right which is a pushback to that, but doesn't quite have anything to say after that.

And then we get to watch the shitshow that is "modern politics" in the front row at Veeky Forums.

But how could people ever come to mutual beneficial agreements without the government taking a percentage?

Actually its a calzone.

It's a wrap, it's even in the name you mongoloid.