Rate my 'za

Rate my 'za

Greasy/10

Yum

lookin good

Connect 4/10

I'd eat it. Should have added onions though.

Wouldn't even feed to a homeless guy because I'd probably get arrested for being so cruel.

did you bake it in a huge waffler?
shitty shape/8

Is this the 'za rate thread?

I like my 'za well done.

First one I've ever made, on a cast iron griddle. Italian sausage, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, and a mix of mozzarella, parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese. Probably should have drained the sausage better, made it kind of greasy. Dough was from FWSY 80% biga recipe, had some left over from making bread.

Even I got better results when I made pizza with my first self made yeast dough ever.

And what exactly is wrong with it?

It's not hard to stretch it into a good shape. It's not hard to pull it out before it's on fucking fire and burns.

I think it looks kinduv shitty but in a charming way.
7/10

You went with Detroit style eh?

I had pulled it out earlier but the crust was not done to my liking so I put it back in, in any case it was't burned, just well done. And it was a perfectly fine shape, more or less round lol.

Would have added some onion and shrooms, but it looks good when its not symmetric

>I swear I can cook guys, I just happen to like all of my food burnt to a crisp! I promise!

3/10

It's not "burnt to a crisp". A few spots are slightly burned where a bubble has risen a very thin layer of dough, and bits of cheese thereon.

Instead of being so defensive about your burnt 'za just work on your mistakes in future. I'm sure plenty of people who can make a nice pizza accidentally burnt the fuck out of them once or twice too.

It's not even fucking burnt

your crust is fine but the toppings look burnt to fuck

3/10

They weren't burnt. Maybe a but dry, but not burnt.
These turn really dark when they get burned.