What do you like to eat at the fair?

What do you like to eat at the fair?

Last time I went to the state fair was over 10 years ago.
Honestly don't remember what I had.

The mcchicken that I snuck in

Funnel cakes nigga!

Corn dogs and funnel cake and pretty consistently good at local fairs

corn dogs

A Fair classic for me has to be the roasted corn-on-the-cob, hit up with some warm butter from the slightly questionable tubs at the end of the table and spiked with lots of pepper and some salt. Bonus, the mexicans with their mayo-corn BS have caused the roasted corn vendors to stock chili powder and either lime-salt or lime wedges as well in most cases, pretty tasty options. (though actually getting some of that mayo-corn is still gag-inducing)

My bigger local fair is the State Fair Of Texas so the latest and greatest fried thing gets a Look at least. Fried pats of butter were good a couple years ago (pats of butter wrapped in a little ball of a yeasty dough and fried, ended up like a buttery roll with a crispier fried exterior)

At a "Faire", like a Renaissance festival, I'm lookin' for one of those pickle vendors. Find a nice cool dill twice the size of anything normally found in a jar, spicy dill if they got it, and get that cool refreshment with a bit of salt to perk me up before hangin' around the blacksmiths and glassblowers the rest of the afternoon.

pronto pups
those spiral-cut potato chips
funnel cakes
two bites of someone else's turkey leg
pizza
if im lucky there will be a vendor selling jalapeno poppers or blooming onions or some shit
chili dogs

mmm i wish i had a fair to go to

Last time I ate at "the fair" I got food poisoning and felt like I was dying for like 3 days

I've seen better hygiene in India

Hot mini doughnuts. Pretty much the only reason I go.

Mostly young girls, with my eyes.

What makes you think you need to sneak it in?

Funnel cakes and corn dogs

I thought I was the only one
those smooth young thighs and short shorts

I love to eat all that delicious mom ass

I'd love to try deep fried butter
t. Fat shit

Corn dogs. Next time I go there I swear I'm gonna get some Alligator.

Bratwurst.

Do australians really eat this?

it is absolutely vile, and no you do not.

One of them big ol pickles

No, but we want to.

>Renaissance festival
My nigga. My local ren fest comes in November and there is so much good food. I get a gigantic roasted turkey leg and a breadbowl of potato soup every time I go and try to eat while watching the jousting tournament or these two swordsmen who put on a comedy show with new material every year.

only correct answers itt

the same stuff I always get

a foot long dog with chilli and cheese
cream puff
bucket of fries
bbq brisket
gyros
blooming onions

But I already have a food truck that does that.

churro me senpai

What's a "fair"?

euros get out

For me, it's fried oreos, the best fair snack.

Billie's baked potato

One thing we don't have a lot of in Connecticut is bratwurst. :( You have to go to a German deli (itself kinda rare) to get that, unless you want to settle for the mass produced Johnsonville stuff.

Polish and Italian sausages on the other hand.. all over the place here.

Fried dill pickles, funnel cakes, that special taffy, giant turkey legs, gyros, grilled bone-in pork chops.

A Smoked Turkey Leg and grilled corn on the cob covered with butter

Someone might snatch it for themselves.