Well?

Well?

All Coca-Cola products are better than all Pepsi products

This tbph famalam

Coke just tastes better to me. Pepsi is fine, but it will always be second-best.

Its probably just a mental thing, but I think Coke tastes richer while Pepsi has a more smooth taste.

I generally prefer Coke

goka gola is ok, i do not hate it, i drink it on accasion but a true southern gentelman from NORTH CAROLINA like miself prefers bebsi gola. i drink abot 6 or 7 cans a day and they are delishouse. i wish they had pbesti down to mcdonaldts tho.

coca cola is hands down the better tasting, pepsi is sort of watery

I enjoy a nice cock

Literally everyone I've ever met that prefers Pepsi is a retarded fuckface with the worst taste in food, media and women.

agree wholeheartedly

Fanta sucks a major dick.
MoutainDew is alright. I enjoy Cola lot more than Pepsi because Pepsi was always a kids watery drink to me.

How does that explain you then?

for me it is the bepis

I prefer a 50/50 mix of the two.

gtfo

No. With the average american being deficient in seven nutrients, there's no room for nutrient-free calories.

Coke Vanilla

Mexican store coke bottles if available, otherwise its cherry pepsi you heathens

>for me it is the bepis
You mean benis

>white trash: the topic

Well, what? I see a can of coke, the word versus, and a blank spot.

>tfw pepsi controls the universe

Coke tastes better when the beverage is warm
Pepsi tastes better when the beverage is cold

I prefer Pepsi

>what's better, red cancer or blue cancer ?

Fucking Coke is used as a pesticide in poor country lmao.

Cinnamon is used to repel ants.
Citrus and mint are used to repel spiders.

What's your point?

pepsi tastes like watered down coke, yet manages to have more sugar in it somehow

He's stupid dont bully him

I prefer Dr. Pepper but it's so fucking expensive in Norway since just about nobody drinks it you find like 8 bottles in a corner somewhere at twice the normal price for a soda, but if I must choose between coke and pepsi I choose Pepsi.

Another Norwaybro here who loves Dr. Pepper.

I usually just buy tons of it when I go to Sweden.

pepsi tastes like watery cough syrup

I call them both coke.