Any good?

Any good?

my mom had a nervous breakdown at one in hawaii. i was 8

Their pancit palabok is kino

I would try the fried chicken. Nothing else appeals to me since I'm not a Flip.

Think I'm going to do fiesta noodles and chicken joy. Anything else I shouldn't miss?

get some halo halo my dude

If you like ketchup and hot dog slices with spaghetti noodles and other fucked up shit that flips like.

their spaghetti is incredibly sweet so that might appeal to some

is it normal that i get into heated arguements with flips about why hot dog slices dont belong on spaghetti?

The pokpok pankatot is the best
I miss jollibees

disgustingly sweet

I like their breakfast, haven't been a fan of their burgers.

Literally what is this?

Technically it's Filipino spaghetti so it isn't traditional at all, hence the hot dogs and banana ketchup. Don't waste your time.

I'm flip and Jollibee is shit. Worse than Mcdonalds. Only thing I can recommend on their menu is halo-halo and even that's mediocre there.

>banana ketchup
It's just tomato sauce with a fuckton of sugar. The only time I've heard of and seen banana ketchup on spaghetti was when I was doing community work for the underprivileged.
>Jollibee is shit.
The champ is better than a big mac because the patty actually resembles beef, mango peach pie is bretty good, and that aloha burger thing (pineapple, bacon, beef) is unironically gastrokino
>eating halohalo from jolllibee
>not exclusively eating commercial halohalo from Aristocrat
dumbass

no. fucking disgusting. their chicken tastes "off" and their spagetti is gross as fuck

really? all the flips in my city all praise jollibee, they treat it as if it was a godsend

that's 100% nostalgia factor. these people grew up on the slop. and pine for it not because it's good, but because they're 1000's of miles away from home (working just so they can send money back to their impoverished families) and any reminder of home helps keep you going through the homesickness

I actively avoid jolibee.
If I wanted chicken I'd go to kfc.

Even trashy by the road chicken cooked in 1 week old oil is better.

My best friend is a flip and we go there sometime

the Chicken tendies with rice is not half bad

>Commercial Halohalo
>Not exclusively making it at home

>that's 100% nostalgia factor
No it's not. I mean if it's all you eat you'd probably get tired of it and think everything JB is shit. Your post seems to be seething tho.
>going to jollibee
>getting chicken
retards

>eating fastfood burger

I haven't tried any US JB burger yet. The few times I've been there my (ex)gf would always get the chicken and I'd get the palabok. I was never a fan back home so I that's probably why I don't get the appeal of JB chicken

Who /WestCovina/ here?

I've literally never heard of this placd before, but it sounds awful from this thread.

I went to Jollibees once and the sign said something like "white meat substitutions extra" so I asked for that and the cashier was confused. I showed her the sign and she went to ask her manager about it. Turns out the location didn't even carry chicken breasts, all they ever received was dark meat pieces. WTF.

Red Ribbon Bake Shop, owned by the same company, used to serve some nice sotanghon, but they dropped it from their menu.

>red ribbon
Chicken empanada masterrace

whenever i used to go, it's always around 3 am and i get fried chicken (request to make it spicy) with rice and gravy

the one near me had some food safety problems so i stopped going

>Anything else I shouldn't miss?
The stabbing stomach pains shortly followed by violent diarrhea after eating that crap.

good chicken - not a fan of the spaghetti it's too sweet imo

Oh my god, just kill this awkward thread already, mods.

There are a literal handful of fucking flips lurking this site and it's embarrassing that they're all pretending that people outside the shithole that is the Philippines can possibly care about the biggest-yet-shittiest fastfood chain in their country.

I got a burger there once and it was absolute shit. I later was told they murder the patties in msg, which explained the weird ass flavor.

i live down the block from one of these in East Hollywood. i've only ever had their friday sandwiches (no beef; fish sandwich or egg sandwich) and they were pretty decent for $1.50

haven't heard great things though

Yes, it's awful. It's really a strange mish-mash of food. Fried chicken, spaghetti, hamburgers, etc. etc. all in one fast food place. Their main seller (the chicken) is nothing to brag about. Even KFC is better. I have no idea why this place even has customers.

hapa here.

Jollibee is literal garbage that not even british people(who might as well eat outa the trash) or severely impoverished eastern europeans would tolerate.

The ONLY food that I would qualify as objectively good would be the peach mango pie.

I havent had jollibee in so many years though so it could be possible they don't even use real fruit anymore.

>I havent had jollibee in so many years though so it could be possible they don't even use real fruit anymore.

they don't. it's literally an orange mango flavored syrup. and objectively good is a stretch imo. it's basically frozen and flash fried shit. the same shit sold as 'desert empanadas' at taco bell and other cheap mexican eateries

i work with some flips
the other day chef put out penne and red sauce for crew meal
i've seen project kids sprinkle sugar over red beans or red sauce but nothing to compare to this bottomfeeder, he spooned a quarter cup easy over an eight ounce serving

The customer base is literally all flips. I have never seen anyone else go there when not with them.
I still don't understand how they can like it. Filipino food can be amazing, but this is the greasiest, nastiest, most putrid shit on the planet.

There are at least five better and cheaper Filipino restaurants in my town, yet Jollibee is always packed with a line out the door. Hell, there's a better one less than five feet away that doesn't get the same business.
I don't understand.

the only way you would like this shit is if you grew up eating filipino food.

filipino food is garbage tier. ever notice that there are hardly any filipino restaurants and the ones that do exist are frequented exclusively by filipinos?

I used to think the chicken joy was really good (when I was a lil boi).
I don't really like it now, tastes weird.

I never got the Chickenjoy is good meme. It's ok but nothing to cum about

Been to one while I was in Vegas (the Asians in the group were flipping out about how great it would be). The menu was weird, but not much better or worse than a random Chinese takeout place.