Is it any good? I want to grab something on the way home

Is it any good? I want to grab something on the way home.

ima kfc manager, feel free to ama.

can you lower the prices please, i am a poorfag

The Cole slaw and biscuits are good. Everything else is garbage

Fuck you. That macaroni is a fun color and tastes good.

My mouth is watering just looking at it.

Zinger Stacker is elder god tier.

After eating 17 pieces in one sitting in feburary I've dramatically cut down on hte grease in my diet. That said I do enjoy the spicy options on the menu simply because i'm a spice fiend.

As a rule I avoid KFC unless I can socially justify it.

>big daddy

I swear has gotten smaller.

The macaroni comes in frozen blocks that are microwaved

If you loved in a first world country you wouldn't be a poorfag

Fuck off knob jockey, the zinger stacker is shit. It's too big to eat and there's too much chicken to enjoy it. The ratio of chicken to other is off the charts, just like how gay you are, faggot

Industrial, fat, flavorful chicken is my weakness, so it's hard for me to judge if kfc is good, for I love all kinds of products similar to KFC.

When I lived in the UK I loved KFC and thought the American version would be even better. When I moved to the US I was very disappointed, it's pure greasy, disgusting, shit-tier fried chicken. I always feel like I need to throw up like 20 minutes after I have it.

lower the prices? you can get a 5 dollar box that has like six items in it. what more do you want for that value?

Why is it so shit in clapland? I've never been there but kfc here is pretty good. I wonder why it's so shit there....?

Does anyone know what type of oil they use at kfc in the US?

Holy triggered by a chicken sandwich, Batman!

It's a burger you stupid clapper
A sandwich consists of filling between two slices of bread. A burger is a filling inside a bread roll.

You do not get to decide what a fucking burger is. It's a chicken sandwich

WHEN IS THE DOUBLEDOWN COMING BACK REEEEEEEEEEEE

Its weird. I get the feeling they use lower grade chicken in the US and are allowed to put a lot more additives and other shit that's banned in the UK. I feel the same way about McDonald's and BK over here too, although maybe it's just because I try and avoid fast food these days

Can I get some scuffed jays please?

It's not a fucking sandwich you 3rd world amerifat
It's a burger

Pic related
You stupid faggot

depends on what country you live in

Get it To Go. If you eat there, your clothes will smell of KFC until you wash them.

Yeh that makes sense. It's probably because the chickens are raised on Monsanto chemical corn and given hormones and other disgusting shit that no first world countries allow. I'd really hate to be born as a clappyfat.

F A C T U A L
A
C
T
U
A
L

Of course you're Australian. I don't care what your country calls it, you're wrong buddy. I wouldn't walk up to an Indian and say "this isn't curry, that's soup and rice." I wouldn't walk up to a Frenchman and say "this isn't a baguette, this is a long bread cylinder." Leave burger terminology to Americans, and you can keep your beetroot and fried eggs.

Overpriced mediocre chicken with a good spice combination.

Chicken being mediocre depends on your local joint, toss a coin and on a tails it'll be absolutely shit and run through your digestive tract in six hours.

Stfu fattyclap
Is that government subsidised high fructose corn syrup I see leaching out of your skin?

Yes and it fucking itches

You're appropriating what a sandwich is you clown.
So yes, I'm sure you would actually say the rest.

If you want to start a sandwich debate, we're gonna need to set aside at least 5 hours to go back and forth.

There is no debate to be had. You feel strongly about not misusing food terminology appropriated elsewhere, so don't do it with Sandwiches.

>"It's a burger"
>pieces of fried chicken on a bun with no burger anywhere
Do you also call hot dogs burgers? Fucking retard.

Alright start the clock. I'm going to need your definition of sandwich so I can challenge it appropriately.

No, because hot dogs aren't Burgers.
A burger is a patty (of any kind, not just beef) inside a bread bun. A sandwich is a filling (usually not a patty) between slices of bread.

Now go and kill you're a self, faggot features

A breaded and fried chicken breast isn't a patty.

I'm gonna rock your world with this hot opinion right here. Burgers are a kind of sandwich. Not all sandwiches are burgers, but all burgers are sandwiches.

That doesn't automatically make the zinger a sandwich, fucktard. It's still a burger because it's inside a bread roll, not between two slices of bread

Nope

Are all Australians this retarded? Not only are you backpedaling on your previous definition, you're now claiming that anything that isn't on slices of fucking plain Wonderbread is a burger.

How fucked are you guys as far as a business model?

I ask this because the KFCs in this region at least are suffering.

There was a nice one down the road. It was kept clean. The only eeeensy little problem was they just couldn't staff the fucking place. One time I ate there after a 'Saturday Night Massacre'. In english, it was Saturday and most of the staff had walked out hours before leaving one and I mean ONE little soldier there on her own. I waited an hour for my food. Eventually the store just closed one day. And it was only a little over two years old!

Shredded chicken or sliced roast beef in a bread roll with salad is not a burger, it's just a roll.

I'm not retarded, I just like getting you fattyclaps all upset when you find out people in different countries name things differently. I enjoy baiting you and getting the responses. It's been working well so far, this thread is a great example.

>I just like getting you fattyclaps all upset when you find out people in different countries name things differently

I think you and every other international shitposter just want us to notice you in a very tsundere way

>Is it any good?

Don't get the Famous Bowl.

I got one the other week on a whim and the bowl was barely half full and only had 4 pieces of chicken.

Fuck the Colonel.

>I am literally obsessed with America and purposefully act like a moron in order to get Americans to reply to me
Have a nice night faggot.

I like the sides from KFC but prefer the chicken from Popeyes

It's day time retard, 9.55am to be precise. You fatsos are so very retarded.

He wants you to wait until it's nighttime and then have a nice night, faggot.

Hot dogs are open faced burritos.

The Colonel was a good man with great ideas as far as efficiency balanced with quality control.

But good men die like everybody else. Then they get replaced by assclowns.

>clappyfat logic

I believe the gentleman gave his definition up the chain. Argue that.

A roll doesn't make a burger. Ground meat does. Think about it.

You're wrong faggot please die

The Colonel had nothing to do with KFC as you know it. He sold his idea to Jews who made it into what it is today.

the only thing worth getting on their menu are their hot wings or (if they have them in your area) the extra spicy extra crispy recipe chicken. the original recipe chicken they usually serve is dog shit

This looks terrible, doesn't the chicken get soggy really fast? What's underneath, mashed potatoes?

That's not an argument. Defend yourself.

KFC chicken is usually soggy straight from the fryer so nothing of value is lost.

It's pointless trying to defend myself any further