What are your favorite snack foods?

What are your favorite snack foods?

Nothin' like a handful of onions and ice cubes to get me through the day

Love me some iced onion soup

Crab sticks

GRAB A BAG OF CORN NUTS AND BUST A NUT

This may be the first fraph of this type I agree 100% with if one side was flipped opposite

That's normally how it's supposed to work, so either the creator didnt understand the meme or they're operating on some kind of super-deep metameme level

Bullshit you eat whole habeneros.

Cashews

which side?

fixed ur dumb list

either...
Flipping either produces the same result

Why would it matter? You'd get the same result.

banana is the one food i hate

it's like a candy flavored turd

t. Freelee the Banana Girl

you are probably a picky eating faggot that doesnt like onions or seafood.
also I dont see beef jerky on that list.

>hurr no matter what you do were all dying in the end the same
Fuck off nihilists

what part of "one" do you not understand?
you gigantic, mouth breathing retard

Onion are god-tier. If I knew of a better way to prepare them as a snack I would probably eat them every day without pause.

The first two are shit
3 and 4 are good
5th has too many non-snack food (habaneros, onions)

you're doing the meme wrong

Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed that pic

Almonds should be the tier before last, then have almonds again at the bottom tier but write activated bellow the picture.

>strawbs that low

jej

Banana and tinned tuna for me.
I love fresh tuna, but the smell of tinned stuff makes me want to throw up.
I hate the texture of banana by itself but I really like the flavor and often make shit like banana muffins.

WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS? I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.

I fucking love eating ice cubes

I actually eat a ton of nuts and fruits throughout the day. I highly recommend it. It's a great way to break out of eating chips. Fuck chips.

kek

I've been eating one meal a day for like four years now.

My roomate does the same and he's a fucking dick about normal human consumption.

>what? it's 1pm and you're eating again?

Yeah that's just being a general asshole.
I'd eat all the time if I could, it's just a financial decision for me.

original lays stax

Best snack. Elder god nirvana tier

Chunky peanut butter on a black pepper triscuit with a bread and butter mini gherkin

Dried fruit. I like apricots and pineapple

Multi-grain crackers with honey, can't go wrong

Fucking ey I love some crab sticks

Stove top popcorn, nothing tastes better and has plenty of fiber.

You like mmmmm bananas?

>let me just snack on this fucking onion

god I hate that fucking contraption. people in my house use it and I swear to fuck it makes no difference whatsoever.

>I could just use a pot with a lid but instead id rather use this 2oz kettle made from aluminum foil which is all held together with 17 wire hangers and a crank designed by a 6 year old. Oh, and don't wash it!! you'll ruin the seasoning!!!

seriously my family won't let me wash it and it smells like fucking rancid oil. sorry fellas just had to vent.

Cucumbers and carrots,occasionaly Houber prezels

> almonds

How much of a fucking slob do you have to be to not at least wipe the damn thing out?

oh jeeze user thank you for this I'm still all giggles

>no one has noticed the fucking habaƱeros

Too much potassium can stop your heart

But you'd have to eat a fuck ton of bananas for that to happen

Whenever you see someone do it wrong just remember, they probably saw a properly done one of these and related to it

>people in my house use it
>my family wont let me wash it

try moving out you loser

>Snyders being brainlet tier
Bitch they don't do Snyders in my country and the first time I got them in an import snack store I was blown away. Nothing I ever had beats them. If only they weren't so goddamn expensive here.

>ice

I'll never understand why so many people don't understand how this "meme works"

I used to have a super nice elderly neighbor that would snack on crushed ice cubes, I miss them ;_;

Top kek

you're a mmmmmmm bitch that likes mmmmm bananas?

I'm 26.

I can't. I'm a paid caretaker for my father. If I weren't here about 20 hours out of the day he'd die. eat shit you internet faggot.

>Letting someone deprive you of living your own life all because of "muh blood, muh obligation"

Fuck that shit. You will only be young and sexy once and you're spending it wiping old man ass. You have fun with that while I'm going to leave my house and do whatever I want.

hahah

I can't lie I'm a little resentful sometimes. It's just in my genetics to feel responsible for taking care of him I guess.

thanks for your very delicate and sensitive advice though.

That sucks balls. If I were you, I'd slowly start saving up as much money as possible, pack my things and disappear in the dead of night.

Go move somewhere far far away. Out of sight, out of mind. Your dad will be fine and you have a life to go live.

>you'll ruin the seasoning!
have you explained to them that aluminum is not a porous metal, and does not retain "flavor" like cast iron?

The new Reese's and Hershey's Crunchers are pretty good. Though pretty much anything Reese's is literally snack food kino.
Flamin' Hot & Cheddar Jalepeno Cheetos are good whenever I'm in the mood for something savory or spicy, Blazin' Buffalo Ranch Doritos too. I was pretty glad they began selling them again the beginning of the year, but for whatever reason they just stopped months later and replaced it AGAIN with the crappy jacked hotwing flavor.

Kinda reminds me of clodhoppers.

I liked the Jacked flavor. Kind of sad they killed off all the other ones desu.

Wah wah my daddies gonna die just like everybody elses daddy
Need a diapey or a binky you little baby?

no I'm okay, I'm an adult. I take care of shit and people rely on me for things, while you do whatever you want.

I fantasize about it. don't think I'd ever do it. I even have ideas about how to stage some disappearance. kind of fun to think about.

>kind of fun to think about

Even more fun to actually do.

I was with you until the ice and then I dropped the entirety of your opinion completely.

Wrong

>chicken wings
>snacks

Blueberries are top tier snacks

I see big bananas been hiding the truth from us again

I just ate half an avacado with a spoon and some mushrooms while I wait for dinner to finish cooking.

frozen blueberries especially

can suck on them for a long time, and they keep way longer than if you just fridge them

Bags of granola, baby tomatoes, or a bowl of oatmeal are my go-to snacks.

I was in a coma after a car accident and had a respirator. Eventually it came out of it and had it ripped out. The first thing I had was crushed ice cubes and holy fuck, it was so good on my throat. No joke I probably ate 6 cups worth in a couple hours

eating Camembert with a spoon, then smell your farts.

when i was 10 i had a bone tumor in my shoulder. had a really long surgery that required a respirator. morphine made it so my shoulder didnt hurt, but holy shit did my throat hurt. crushed ice cubes were a godsend

pork rinds because keto

Such a rich flavor that pairs well with any other junk food or soda, I never get tired of these. They make many flavors yes but none are better than the original.

>inb4 Cheese Nip shills
Literal fucking reptillians

Walnuts, peanuts, pineapple smells, grapes, melons, oranges, and coconut shells

Only the white cheddar kind. Goldfish are shit too. Real cheese my ass!

White cheddar is the only one that actually taste good.

All the other flavors simply have a chemical combination that allows them to be snacked down from a full bag to nothing.

I want to have sex with a cheez-it

10/10 well memed

I don't like much junk food, but I have to admit a bowl of the original with a tall glass of milk is pretty damn good and reminds me of happy times. Fuck drinking HFCS carbonated shit with it though, you fatfuck faggot.

Potatoes have more potassium than bananas do.

A guy literally survived off of only potatos for a month and was totally fine.

Banana chips are The BeSt!

yea i saw the martian too faggot it was fake

>snacking on ice

That's called pica and it's usually an indication of anemia. Nothing God tier about an iron deficiency

the habanero peppers should be 6th on the list with your balls exploding

Celery and Water for me thanks :^)

Wtf? If you have butter with potatoes you could easily survive for 1 month and much longer. Throw in some beans and you could thrive.

Amen

Mommy I don't bananas or any fruit or vegetable really. Plz buy me McDonalds tendies it's the only thing I can eat.