R8 my dinner Veeky Forums, share yours

R8 my dinner Veeky Forums, share yours.

Cooked the steak a little too long.

Looks fine. It's hard to cook thin steak. Looks good.

That's not a steak, my menstrual pads are thicker than that

5/10 from what I can see. Poor execution all around

what cut is that? Why does the texture look like meatloaf or a Salisbury steak?

bad cut of steak and you cooked it more than "a little too long"

Sounds like you need a fresh one

i would agree, that looks like an odd cut from the texture, and yes, it is very hard to properly cook a steak that thin. maybe these cu/ck/s can give you some pointers, i usually try to cook thin steaks on extremely low heat or flash fry on extremely high heat.

what method did you use?

If you're gonna eat a steak you gotta get NY Strip, Rib eye, or just don't eat a steak

Shit cut of meat. 3/10

C'mon cu/ck/s do your worst.

not bad for average supermarket steak. (thin, varying quality, little to no intramuscular fat).
That being said sometimes they hit the spot after a long day and not giving a fuck, they cook up super quick, and if you fuck it up? eh nbd.

I do this with london broils that go on sale all the time. To help with tenderness I try to slice thinly against the grain. Make a decent pan sauce from the fond while the steak is resting, that will help if you overcooked it a bit.

you forgot to season your food, bro

it's already marinated for a day with teriyaki glaze

looks good... chicken thighs?

Yes.

Looks interesting. What meat? It's an appealing color and wetness though.

What I'm interested in is your inclusion of avacado in the greens. While it seems a simple idea I've never seen avacado used with veggies out of a salad or guacamole. So im wondering if it's creamy sweetness could would with the bitter tang of the other veggies. Avacado would be starkly lacking in savory flavor compared to them, could be nice.

made chicken katsu curry. came out breddy gud.

Eating it with the sweet teriyaki adds to the chicken flavor and gives it a nice creamy texture sorely lacking in the dish. It provides a nice contrast to the Asparagus and Broccoli in the dish.

8/10. looks good.

Looks good but I would plate it with less sauce or put it in a separate dish. Though I have no idea how this dish is traditionally done

Nobody on Veeky Forums knows how to cook anymore. Everyone is just eating mcchicken sandwiches

That sear tho

Sear, microwave for 90 seconds, pan fry for 2 minutes on low and onto a block to rest for 5 minutes. Why?

Just ate this

I'm sorry.

Why do you hate yourself so much user?

did you marinate your vegetables too faggot

Had my Saturday feast yesterday.

Vegetable Lasagna - Will buy this one again really good.
Cordon Bleu Pasta - A bit bland. Dont regret buying it but Won't get it again.
Cheesy Garlic Lasagna - Pretty much the meat and sauce variety but with more garlic and less meat.
Cookie Dough Ice Cream - If you FUCKING LOVE Tollhouse cookie dough you will like this but I don't so it's a pass for me.

Just chicken breast and some tomato with toasted bread. It was not bad.

>It was not bad.
Don't lie. When the bread is the most appealing part of your meal, you know you fucked up.

What is that?

The chicken was juicy and tender, and the tomatoes were pretty good. For such a simple meal I can't complain.

>juicy
hi jack

Rice, garlic ketchup and beef steak

A normal steak? It looks weird

>Sear, microwave for 90 seconds, pan fry for 2 minutes on low and onto a block to rest for 5 minutes. Why?

>When the bread is the most appealing part of your meal
i lol'd.

i made a salad

Made this last night but eating the leftovers tonight as well.

Chicken breast with paprika, Cayenne, garlic and onion rub, with lime and a bit if wine added to it as it cooked.

Slaw is cabbage and radish with a cilantro and lime (limes were in sales this week if you couldn't tell) dressing.

Technique on setting the green color on veg?
Big pot blanch then shock? How much water?
Good job, at any rate.

where the fuck is the veg in your curry?

>No ketchup

burger
sweet potato fries
brussels sprouts

Any seasoning on the fries?

>Baby spinach on a burger.

I'll let it slide.

Looks really good, would make tacos with.

E3 dinner.

Some home made chilli, mixed grain rice with some Greek yogurt and avocado ( yes it's a meme but its creamy taste and texture goes well with the dish ) and a sprinkle of chilli-flakes because I hate my arsehole.

Not bad for a carb refuel meal but still hungry. Fuck cutting.

poisson

gaming is dead.

This is how looked like before it was cooked

>millennial detected

But seriously would eat/10. Needs some salsa me thinks