What are some generic white people foods?

What are some generic white people foods?

I'm asian and I've been eating asian food my whole life and eating shit like meatballs, pasta, hamburger and chicken breast is new and exciting. Show me what you got.

lasagne
chicken casserole
pot roast
macaroni and cheese
hot dogs
perogies
cabbage rolls
stuffed bell peppers

spaghetti just like dad used to make
chicken-based dish
roast pork
roast beef
chicken-based dish
roast chicken
'za
chicken-based dish
chicken-based dish

Steak and chips
Chicken schnitzel
Pie (chicken, beef, lamb, whatever)
Omlette
Fish and chips (there's a trillion ways to cook fish)

>animal products
>animal products
>some simple carbs
>animal products
>processed cheddar product
>eggs
>animal products
>eggs
>tuna
>artifically colored condiments
American white food in a nutshell

Basically baking is a very European thing. I noticed other cultures don't use the ovens as much, for some reason.

>casseroles
>roasts
>savoury pastries

Meat pies and stuffed quail come to mind.

Cook with beer, wine, and herbs for seasoning. Avoid pretty much all forms of chili peppers. To get heat, white people use either black pepper, mustard, or horseradish.

What the fuck do you stuff in a quail, your small weiner?

>stuffed quail

>tfw hungarians aren't white

White = West Europeans - Irish

Anything you like. Cornbread stuffing. Rice dressing. Sausage meat. breadcrumbs and herbs.

White people food so tasty.
Eggs and tater tots smothered with black pepper gravy...full as fuck

This shit all meat based. Where's the vegetable dishes?

Green Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Spinach Omelette

desu most veggies are just a steamed and served on the side of the main course. Or a salad.

>tfw arab rape-folk (iberians, maltese and southern italians) are white

That looks like a great hangover cure

Hamburger Helper and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

>generic white people foods?

The only real amerian foods are actually invented by Niggers.

Soul food is pretty much the only "authentic" 'merican food.

Nice joke, Abdul.

Eggplant Parmesan
Potatoes in every conceivable form
Pineapple casserole

I've only ever seen hamburger helper in black homes.

Soul food is mostly bastardized french dishes though with an emphasis on the disgusting ingredients

Sandwiches is the universal white food

This shit is obvious. If I'm in a particularly black neighborhood there's a dozen chicken/bbq restaurants selling just chicken. Mexican it's a dozen selling sweet breads and/or tacos. White neighborhood dozen places down a block just selling sandwiches with an ever so slight twist. Like oh this is an italian sandwich place, this one is a panini place. This is a bakery/cafe but mainly sells sandwiches with their fresh baked bread. Look it's a subway next to a quiznos next to some other fancier sub-specialty place.

homemade corn dogs with mustard

>cajun/creole food = soul food
lol

>uncultured plebs

The traditional stuffing in my area is

>ground pork
>minced garlic
>parley
>one eggs (for binding)

You can add to this

>breadcrumbs
>diced white onions
>sweet and hot peppers

I think that's pretty much it.

Isn't soul food Jamaican?

The only American dish I would say, is BBQ.

Where in Asia are you from, user?

Pakistan.

OK I need to know what you guys eat in Pakistan.

Rice or bread? Which is the most popular starch?

What is a popular dinner meal?

What would be a popular fast food dish?

pizza

What do you mean generic white people food? Europe's cuisine is varied in part due to times of colonialism from way back, and they've had access to different spices, meats, preparations, and so forth. Or do you mean the United States? We have a lot of people from everywhere who try to stay authentic, or do revised versions with what is local or available.

As a side note, I'm half Asian but have lots of Korean relatives around, who don't speak English well, and eat Korean food all the time. When we come over, they always want American food. They are used to what they eat, but like trying new things.

Lahori and Sindhi biryani is what I like best.
Roti bread is popular here as well, I think that's a starch?
I drink tea as well.

Neem pakoras are delicious.

Soul food is South East USA black cuisine. It has a lot in common with Jamaican food because they're both created from a blending of African and European cuisines and come from a history of slavery and poverty, but they have different ingredients they're working off.

step aside plebs, Minnesota coming through

wangz

Smoked salmon.

The problem with that is most white people don't eat that stuff a lot unless they are in the south, so calling it generic white people food is fake news

but if OP really wants the best white people have he should check out NOLA food

Anything with pork in it. Pork is the whitest food ever. Every European country has some variation of a traditional pork dish and also muslims can't eat it.

From wikipedia:

Louisiana Creole Cuisine is a style of cooking originating in Louisiana, United States which blends French, Spanish, Indian, Caribbean, Portuguese, Greek, Canadian, West African, Amerindian, German, Italian and Irish influences,[1] as well as influences from the general cuisine of the Southern United States.

There's some alternatively colored influences there my white nationalist "friend." Not to mention the cooks that developed it were generally black slaves serving their effete white overlords.

>Pork is the whitest food ever
Said the white guy who is afraid of the parts that aren't boneless skinless pig muscle

Fucking chinese were eating pork before white europeans learned to pick fleas off each other.

"Cajun" is a bastardisation of "Acadian," French settlers in the northeastern United States

Are you saying they are not white? :^)

pigs were domesticated in Mesopotamia numbnuts

In America we consider corn to be a veggie. We put corn in everything as a sweetener after we fuck the corn with some chemicals to make sugar. Counts a veggie in Merica.

So it's made from ears and liver. Why are you acting like this is something unusual? Or are all whites Americans to you?

>soul food was invented by the slaves helping the real chefs follow their master's recipes in the kitchen
Lel. I bet you think that fried chicken was "invented by niggers" too.

Which European country is that in?

Turkey :^)

You don't know white people food until you've eaten our take on Asian food. Prepare for diabetes.

We eat the shit meat in the form of hotdogs.

Most flyover white trash i know dont even eat fruit, let alone veggies

Bullshit, you've never been to flyover land. No church picnic is complete without several local variants of marshmallow salad. There are almost always either grapes, canned mandarin oranges, bananas, or jello chunks floating somewhere in there.

Please tell me that that is not mayo.

It's Coo Hwip.

Did Zimmerman or Bourdain teach you this?

>marshmallows and jell-o count as produce in flyoverland

cajun and creole are two entirely separate things tho

This is true. Clay ovens are used in India and Middle East but they're rear in actual households. In India there used to be communal tandoors where people would bring their own dough to be made into flatbread for a small amount. I suspect the reason Europe had in house ovens and Asia didn't has to do with the climate. Heating was a requirement in Europe so many houses already needed a fire going in the house. From there an oven is easy to build. On the other hand an oven in the house in India would be unbearable for 9 months of the year.

The most generic, pleb, middle class, white person meal is meatloaf, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and green beans. (maybe sweet corn). Coffee or soft drink on the side. Generic cake, pie or pudding for dessert.

>ctrl+F
>no sloppy joes

that's delicious though

That needs some delicious peppered white gravy.

Pulled pork you rice nigger

I'm white and (upper) middle class and have never once had meatloaf. Seems more like an American thing.

>white
>upper middle class
>not American
Hahah, I doubt it chump. You're probably lower class by our standards.

>no cheddar cheese
You call yourself white?!

Only white trash does that.

White trash is still whiter than you

Roast chicken and potatoes with greens is a classic sunday meal in my family. nice and juicy chicken, with the potatoes cooked in the same pan, soaking up those delicious drippings.

Fuck I wanna go home now.

european baking was heavily communal too, though, with proper home baking ovens a luxury. and conversely, even subtropical asia needed hearths for lighting and for cooking its own staple crops.

ovens rather than stoves in every home didn't become a necessity until the american midwest, the first time there was a region with wheat as a natural staple crop but always sufficiently rich and peaceful to encourage settlement as a loose network of independent family farms. even new england tended toward heating stoves and stovetop boiled or pan meals.
at the same time as that colonization, the us and western europe were getting very, very rich, to the point that the old luxuries became widespread, though.

of the three examples picks out, casseroles didn't really exist in the modern sense before the mid to late 1800s and widespread oven availability, roasts were traditionally barbecued and only adapted to ovens as they became more common in that time period (and then we had to adopt the word barbecue to refer to what roasting originally meant!)

it's definitely the savory breads and cheeses that define european cuisine, though. northern asia got wheat and no dairy, southern asia got dairy and no wheat, middle east/europe got dairy and wheat - and that's the intersection, with europe in particular cool enough to allow cheesemaking.

lol no

the rest of the world doesn't begin and end at your southeastern border, eurolard

Shepherds Pie
Fish & Chips
Lasagna

All the British classics imo desu.

Burgers

Chicken TIkka Masala, Curry Chips, Kebabs (donnor and Sesh), etc.

lady you're scaring us

Literally ANYTHING that comes out of Europe/America (pre-1965 America). It's not that hard since Caucasians have literally built modern civilization and worldwide culture and cuisine as we know it.

> You're welcome

mEAT POIS

>he thinks pre-1965 america isn't already centuries into euro methods for amerind crops

corn
bell pepper
potato
tomato
any peppers (but not pepper, the english reused their word for the only spicy thing they were aware of)
cocoa
vanilla
what we call "wild rice" in english, african and asian wild rices are something different

if these are in a dish it's a fusion

>jizzes on his food
>calls it "gravy"
Americans

>ctrl+f
>no beef stroganoff

This, marshmallow salad is something everyone should try before killing themselves.

pic related

I just threw up on my lap

>found the vegan faggot

PB&J

>parley

Just take what you eat now and remove all spices.

If you haven't try a full english breakfast and thank me later

>if these are in a dish it's a fusion

fucktard

>t. triggered polbabby

meatloaf
well done steak with ketchup
burger
pizza
cheap shitty beer like budweiser
hot dogs
corn dogs
fries