When did your taste buds finally come around to the undeniable fact that the nutty, spicy, chewy...

When did your taste buds finally come around to the undeniable fact that the nutty, spicy, chewy, juicy goodness of a properly made oatmeal raisin cookie is the supreme cookie? How can cuckolate chip even compete?

sorry i'm not 65 yrs old.

Spicy? Juicy? What are these crazy cookies?

I agree, OP. Have for a couple of decades now.

I hate chocolate. These were always much better.

>oatmeal raisin cookie is the supreme cookie
I'm not sure how you managed to misspell Ginger Snaps that badly but kudos

>tfw I've liked oatmeal raisin cookies since I was a kid

Pecan sandies are the best cookies

Oatmeal cookies >>> oatmeal raisin. They don't need any raisins or chocolate or nuts.

When I was about 5 because I'm not a retard.

Oatmeal cookies are good. No raisins please.

>oatmeal raisin
>juicy

You may think you've had a juicy cookie, but you haven't. Not yet.

>go to subway as a kid just for the 3 for a dollar cookies
>get there later in the day ask for choco chip get the very similar looking oatmeals
>take a bite
>mfw

>raisins

Kill yourself

Kys grandpa. Oatmeal is pleb tier and it isn't great just because you say it is.

Plebs

Fuck yeah dude, those are fucking best just right out of the oven, along with some milk it's fucking GOAT

Yeah, they're pretty good as far as conventional cookies go. I occasionally make cookies with little to no extracted oil and sugar besides what's in chocolate chips if they're included. Sometimes there's not even grain in them, but I'm not one of those bad everything broscience fad diet dorks. It's just that flour and oil self-necessitate each other while not adding anything. Most of the time I want something sugary, I put frozen bananas, undutched cocoa, and a few other things in a blender and make some instant "nicecream" that's more nutritious and satisfying than the churned fat based stuff. My churner hasn't seen much use the last few years.

Agreed.

>how can chocolate chip even compete?
By being delicious. Unlike your cookies.

Tfw just want a large pizza sized oatmeal creampie for my birthday

Shouldn't you little kids be playing outside instead of summerfagging up the site? Get off your iPhones and ride a bike or something, you fat little wastes of resources.

Raisins are fucking disgusting.

Oatmeal raisin is OK.

I still prefer oatmeal+chocolate chip+walnuts, which to me is god tier cookie.

Yea they are under rated

I live in a nice subdivision where literally the only crime is once in a great while someone steals a lawnmower or fishing equipment from an open garage and you never see kids playing outside. Quite strange really, and a little bit eerie.

Clearly the superior cookie.

Also clearly superior.

I still haven't made the chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal raisin cookies I said I wanted to make the last time we had this thread

Most peanut butter cookies seem bland. I think it's because the recipes use half butter and half peanut butter. Haven't found a good recipe that uses all peanut butter though.

>chocolate in oatmeal cookies

Literal manchild taste.

Your opinion is noted and discarded.

How about you go back to mcchickenposting my underage friend

I've seen more people, both adults and children, say that they hate oatmeal cookies. You can also get some decent 80%+ cacao chocolate chips that aren't sickeningly sweet to use in baked goods. It's pretty good, better than the cheap chocolate chips that are half sugar you'll find in most stores.

How about you get back to tendieposting, you raging autist?