Fat autist trying to cook healthy

so im a fat autist trying to lose weight by cooking for myself stuff that is healthy and low in calories and I am having some trouble.my "cooking" knowledge extends to boiling pasta and making eggs

I was thinking of making rice+bacon+frozen veggies and I need some last minute tips to not fuck everything up

first I boil the rice,then i fry the bacon in one pan and fry the veggies in another pan,then i put the rice+veggies and bacon in a pot and cook it?

do i add water to the pot?
am i messing something up?

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthismuch.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you try to make a recipe that actually exists rather than randomly throwing a bunch ingredients together with your fat, autism riddled hands.

go outside and start running, you fatty

Check out eatthismuch.com/

it's a tool I used in the beginning of my time losing weight, along with myfitnesspal, that helped me plan meals. It gives decent suggestions

but for your question if your rice is cook and your veggies and meat are cooked just throw all that shit in a bowl after and eat it like that

also just fry the veggies in the same pan with bacon and keep in mind that couple tablespoons of bacon fat when you count

then put all that on your rice

but there's better meals than that

got any recipe thats simple to make,has some meat+carbs+veggies and is low in calories?

Put the rice in one pot and boil it.

Fry the bacon in another pan. After the bacon has rendered out some fat then add the veggies and cook them in the bacon fat.

Once the rice and your vegges/bacon are done, eat them. You can put the rice on the side or you can mix it all together, whichever you prefer. You don't need to cook them together because you already cooked them separately.

>low in calories
Any food you want. Just less of it.

how do I boil rice?,should i use brown or white rice?

use wild rice if you can

way better nutrients, slightly more protein

otherwise white v brown has little difference and maybe consider making an easy cauliflower recipe

there's also generally fucking cooking instructions on the back of the damn rice bag you child

it's usually 2 to 1 water to rice. Cup of white rice plus 2 cups of water, cover with lil salt, let boil, bout 15-20 minutes you got rice just check on it. That'll give about 2 cups of cooked rice.

Size is 80% diet, 20 exercise.

Dieting >>> exercising (obviously you want to do both though)

If youre cooking everything seperate, you dont need to cook again after combining. If anything, Id throw it all in a wok afterwards and fry it a little more for a couple of minutes to soak the flavors into the rice.

are wild,brown and white rice all cooked in the same method?

Read the instruction on the package.

>>white or brown
That's up to you, user. It's like asking what music you should listen to. Brown rice is healthier, but some people don't like it.

Rice and bacon aren't good for you. Inb4 you say "B-but the Asians-" the Asians lose weight because of intense portion control.

It's more like 3 to 1 water to rice for wild rice and it'll take 30-40 minutes.

all this btw use a low-med flame for rice, not high like a goddamn idiot

For weightloss though honestly look up cauliflower rice. It's way less calories/carbs plus much more nutrients and fiber that'll keep you full. Plus cauliflower is dirt cheap.

But again just READ THE FUCKING BACK OF THE RICE PACKAGE

holy shit. just turn that package of rice around. read the instructions. shit's basic.

>adding less fat >>> removing fat
keep telling yourself that

It's entirely true. It's FAR easier to eat fewer calories than it is to work off a caloric excess.

>it's far easier to fight an eating addiction
no it isn't, after you run for a week or so you start getting dopamine release after exercise
adding another addiction is easier than removing one

Except that's how the fucking human body works. Your body burns some amount of calories per day by virtue of being alive. If you eat fewer calories than that (This is called your BMR - base metabolic rate), you will lose weight. More, you will gain weight. It's as simple as that.

Sounds like you have zero willpower.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that it takes a great deal of exercise to work off even a small amount of over-eating.

Which would you rather do? Simply not drink that can of cola, or exercise for 40 minutes to offset its calories?

I think his point was that if someone has a food addiction it would be easier for them, mentally, to pick up exercise as opposed to limiting their calories.

What you posted is certainly true; user was making an entirely unrelated point.

No faggot. Literally running 30 minutes kills barely fucking 200 calories. That's fucking nothing in a day. Easier to just not eat 200 calories. Plus fatasses overestimate the fuck out of calories burned and will think the slightest sweet they broke out in during a yoga session means they can justify some 2000 calories whataburger.

Exercise is great but for much better reasons than weightless. If you ignore calorie restrictions but exercise you'll see little results at best. If you strictly follow your calorie restriction but lay around doing nothing you'll actually still lose weight.

OP should exercise but he shouldn't expect that to be near enough on it's own without proper diet.

bullshit. Fuckers with "food addiction" have a horrible time getting into exercise and usually just take the slightest exercise they do as justification for binging out later. It's nonsense and the only point that guy has is a faggots pointed dick up his ass.

Have lots of gay. Gay sex burns more calories than regular sex plus you get a tasty load at the end

Chicken breast you asshole

lol @ this fucking idiot

>trying to lose weight
>bacon

good luck with that faggot

Portion size is far more important than the type food involved. OP could certainly lose weight eating bacon so long as he didn't eat too much of it.

Even McDonald's chicken bacon salad only has 320-350 calories without dressing. You can easily fit bacon into a diet

t. on an 1800 calorie cut

No carbs, no sugar.

Counting calories wont help you. Go Keto and fast.

Fuckoff. He needs paleo for health and sanity.

it still is a calorie dense food and will occupy a larger section of available calories then needed

Whatever. Then he'll stay a fatass.

Soups
French onion
Vegitble
Minestrone
Chicken noodle
Lentil
Three bean
Tomato
Beet
Anything except chili really or things that use heavy cream as a base
Miso

A hunk of bread preferably whole grain

Salad

Don't eat carb
Don't eat sugar
Don't eat dairy (except some shit like Yoghurt)

I eat meat and fruit all day and lose 60kg in a year, you don't even have to torture yourself with salad or shit like that

You're going about this all wrong. You don't need a recipe, you need portion control. Stop eating fast food, stop getting delivery, make sure your meals are around 500 calories and don't snack very often or at all, if you're extremely fat. When you're cooking for yourself, all you need to do is pick a meat (chicken breast, some kind of steak, ground beef, etc...) heat it to the point that it cooks (oven, frying pan, steamer) and season it (salt, pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, etc...).

Then heat up some vegetables, whatever you want, season them, and you're done. If you make things complicated, you're going to fail miserably. Just look up how many calories you're burning a day based on your sex, age, height, and weight, and make sure you are eating less than that every day. If you're actually fat, you can easily manage to get a 1000 calorie deficit a day doing this. Then you'll lose 2 lbs a week, 8lbs a month, and 48 in six. You'll probably lose way more than that if you eat decently.

>trying to lose weight
>bacon

Are you trying to lose weight? Then skip the rice and go on keto. Seriously, it's great.

The first thing you did correctly was acknowledge that you're a disgusting fat American.

Most Americans are in denial about how disgusting and fat they are which is ironic since the average American is not just fat but smelly and obese. The next step is to disregard the advice of every American ITT because you don't try to learn how not to be fat from a disgusting fatty.

>jelly af
When will you europoors get over us?

>Boil to eggs.
>Blend with mayo, spices and cheese
>Put that creamy stuff on a toast
>Preheat oven to jew
>Put yourself in oven because we don't need vegetables like you

This looks unsafe, and American.

eat whatever you want bro, just less of it.

That's how I got from 300 lbs down to 180.