Why do americans like burges so much?

why do americans like burges so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAWIShg-PcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because George Washington invented them and we have a thing called patriotism

Burg is love
Burg is life

because they like fat and sugar and don't even need a fork to shovel them in their lazy lardface

youtube.com/watch?v=xAWIShg-PcU

Basically just an optimized bread with some shit one it. about 600% more calories tho.

Because a high end burger encompasses all the food groups into one meal.
>Meat
>Veges
>Grain
>Fats
>Sugar
etc.

It's also very easy to make and eat on the go. There is no other meal as complete as a hamburger.

Go ahead and name any other country's ethnic dish. Nothing comes as close to the hamburger as one single complete dish

thali

because they are good

>thali
>no meat.

Try again

spaghetti bolognese

pizza tho m80

Cancer

kino

O B S E S S E D

OBESED

shitty meat industry produces shitty meat. grinding it up and putting ketchup on it makes it tender and palatable

They taste good, you can personalize them with your favorite toppings, and we invented them for the most part.

>They taste good

>sugar
>lazy
We work more than you do. Get a job. Food on the go is something you only have bad dreams about on your 4 hour lunch break.
Portable is key. The English have pasties, you most likely have microwavable dinosaur nuggets from your mom. I'm sure lots of other countries have food quick to eat. Aside from Asians, we work long hours than most. Not saying this is the way to go, but that's why sandwich type foods are popular here. A lot of people eat in their cars from job to job without an opportunity to take time to have something nice and enjoy it with friends.

they do, shut up faggot

Get you shit together, Gunnar. Putting ham on a buttered slice of bread isn't cooking.

What about Germany's Döner Kebap?

C.A.P.I.T.A.L.I.S.M

The burger along with the hotdog are the easiest hot sandwiches to sell en masse.

I was more annoyed with the sugar, fat guy. I didn't mean Dino Tendies for you. But seriously, there's people from all over who get their objectivity from what they read here. We have people from everywhere. They bring their stuff here. It's encouraged. We have a background on quick microwavable stuff just like some other countries, but other people who come to a cooking board like to help where needed.

>they do

I think the better question is, why do other countries NOT love burgers as much.

Theyre delicious and theres so many different ways to make them.

>hur dur, theyre so full of fat
lean ground beef does exist

why do europenises like immigrant muslim cock in their daughters so much?

Israelis don't put bacon or cheese on theirs

I don't think they're quite fully human, but, leaving that aside, it at least shows that they do not love burgers and probably do not love their children in the same way real people do either

because they weren't brought up to have an appreciation in good food and beverages. whereas my parents would give me pocket money to try out the different cheeses and wines from our region and bordering ones, ameriLARD parents would give their children some money to go get mcdonalds and high fructose corn syrup beverages. not that i'm complaining. feels good to be superior desu especially when i can impress ameriLARD women with my knowledge of different national cuisines

>Get you shit together, Gunnar.
thanks for the laughs.

>whereas my parents would give me pocket money to try out the different cheeses and wines from our region and bordering ones
good god you sound like a cunt

Our other hand is busy fighting off your people achmed

Why do Middle Eastern Jews follow this law so religiously but American Jews never give a fuck?

FPBP

>t. ameriLARD with no understanding or appreciation of foods or beverages

because even if you are part american you become mentally culturally spiritually intellectually deficient. middle east jews would understand the importance of cultural and religious tradition of not eating pork but ameriLARD jews don't give a fuck because they prefer the high fructose corn syrup

Who doesn't like burgers?!

Not American but they're delicious and super easy to make.

Why does nearly every country on earth like burgers? You can find a burger in some form pretty much everywhere you go. You can probably find a burger in every developed country on earth.

We're lazy and yet we have longer work weeks. We're stupid but we have the best universities in the world.

Your obsession makes no sense.

You can get cheeseburgers in Israel and there are plenty of American Jews that wouldn't eat one.

Any cultural difference would be due to Israelis interacting primarily with Jews and American Jews surrounded by non-Jews who have no qualms about mixing dairy and meat.

Well I cannot go off of much since we only have a McDonald's where I live but it's nice and simple food that's pretty tasty. I can only hope that I'll go to the USA and try their burgers. Though I've heard burgers at restaurants are a meme and the best place to get them would be local fast food chains. My Texan friend loves Whataburger so if I'm ever there, I plan on going to one.

wew, i initially read "patriotism" as "potassium.'

>putting ketchup on a burger
Get the fuck out.

MEME

MEMESESSED

EURAMEME