They did it, they finally made the best fast food burger

They did it, they finally made the best fast food burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcu4Bj3xEyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a fan of the sauce but baconator is pretty alright.

That's not a Wendy's Triple Cheeseburger.

Bacon is one of my favorite things in the whole world, but the shit fast food places call bacon is hardly fit for consumption. It completely ruins the burger for me.

I agree that the bacon from fast food places is miles away from being as good as real bacon, but its okay. Thats the most I'll say. Its okay.

The Baconator used to be breddy gud. Ever since the Arby's takeover it tastes like crap.

>finally

It's been almost 10 years since they started selling it, though.

I ate one 2 weeks ago it tasted like a ball of mush and grease with no seasoning or texture

the sauce is ketchup and mayonnaise
not even mixed together
just regular ketchup and mayo
like on all their other burgers

Gotta say that Wendy's has always been a consistently great fast food place for me.

Get a small chili with it and dunk the burger.

You'll thank me later.

That's not a McChicken

Isn't ketchup/mayo/salt the "secret sauce" for literally like 90% of fast food chains?

JBX's secret sauce is ketchup mayo and yellow mustard
McDonalds big mac sauce is basically just thousand island
Mayo mixed with ketchup is also how you make "fry sauce", and if you're not from the west coast its probably very novel to you

Secret sauces arent very secret

>"fry sauce"
>ketchup and mayo
That sounds fucking disgusting

>McDonalds big mac sauce is basically just thousand island
Absolutely incorrect.

That's what basically everybody thinks before they try it.
Try it sometime at mcdonalds. 1 part ketchup 2 parts mayo, swirl that shit until you get this color.

One time I went to Wendy's and got the wrong order.
In the bag was a Bacinator and k honestly thought it was terrible.

>go to Carl's Jr.
>order the famous star with no relish
>"No what? Oh, do you mean our secret sauce, sir?"
You fucking cunt you know what I mean, take the relish off the burger.

Wendy's bacon is better than most ihop's tho

>burger with bacon

Is this really what Americans think constitutes 'the best fast food burger'?

The big mac sauce isn't a damn secret.
youtu.be/rcu4Bj3xEyI

Is right but thousand island is pretty good on a burger if plain old pure HFCS is getting boring.

I never understood the interest in overly large burgers. Shit just falls apart after 3 bites

>Try these two things you don't like together

>I never understood the interest in overly large burgers. Shit just falls apart after 3 bites
Only if it isn't a good burger or you don't know how to hold it.

I mean ketchup and mayo isn't an impressive or god tier sauce but it's straight fat, salt, and sugar. How the hell can it be disgusting??

Today I learned that in-n-out does not have 'good burgers'

Do you exclusively eat deconstructed foods?

That doesn't look like a McChicken to me.

No, but I don't decide that if I combine Ketchup, a condiment I don't like, and Mayo, a condiment I don't like, then I would suddenly get a condiment I do like

So you've never had two separate ingredients on their own, thought "this tastes bad", and then combined them in a recipe that you thought tasted good?
That has never once happened?

I can't name a time where it ever crossed my mind to take two things I don't like, and combine them in hopes that I will. I have never thought this because why the fuck would I ever actively think that two things I dislike would become something I like?

>why the fuck would I ever actively think that two things I dislike would become something I like?

Because that's true of a great deal of dishes.

I sure as fuck wouldn't eat lettuce, mustard, ground beef, and buns by themselves. But combine them into a hamburger and it's much much better.

I assume you actually enjoy the taste of those individual pieces though, while I can't name a single thing I thought was improved when Mayo was added

bacon on a burger only makes the burger worse and the bacon worse

>I assume you actually enjoy the taste of those individual pieces though,

I despise lettuce in general, but I like the texture it adds to the burger.
The idea of eating mustard by itself disgusts me, but I enjoy it with certain meats.
I don't think I'd enjoy eating plain cooked ground beef or a bun with nothing else added, but those aren't disgusting or off-putting.

Let's go with pickles as another example.
Vinegar by itself? Disgusting and inedible.
Raw cucumber? Perhaps not disgusting per se, but certainly not pleasant.

Combine the two and make pickles? God-tier.

I'm seeing where you're coming from, user. Maybe the next time I get fries I'll do this.

to save a step, you can get thousand island dressing and pick out all the relish

>No vegetables
Fucking dropped.

That's not the Big Xtra

Fuck, I miss the Big Xtra

Dave's Double or Triple

Triple only for a real hard day, it's way too much.

This. Tried it once, got about halfway through and didn't want to finish it. Burgers taste better with fresh vegetables to balance them out and not an overwhelming amount of fat and salt.

>overcooked disgusting fast food bacon on a burger

No.

I only have bacon on a burger when I make it myself. Fast food bacon is terrible.

Yeah, bacon in burgers/sandwiches tears up the roof of my mouth.

>bacon in burgers/sandwiches tears up the roof of my mouth

the fuck kind of babyass paper mouth are you working with?

it's probably just hard and overcooked bacon, nothing wrong with his mouth. same thing happens to me if i get a sandwich bread that's been toasted too long.

a lot of people don't know how to properly cook bacon either, it'll either be undercooked and chewy or overcooked and hard. but there's a midway point where the meat is starting to crisp up and the fat is softened, it's harder to get it like that.

also firefox tells me undercooked is spelled incorrectly but overcooked is okay.

I get the son of baconator and add all the veggies to it. Then it's an actually decent sandwich that doesn't make me want to kill myself after eating it.

Big mac sauce doesn't contain ketchup only mustard. The copycat recipe is something like

>french dressing
>msg (dont be a pussy msg isnt bad for you)
>Mustard
>vinegar
>pickles
>onion powder
>garlic powder
>sugar

Forgot mayo.
Actually now that I remember, the closest recipe Ive found uses miracle whip and french dressing.

Just so everyone is aware Wendy's often has retards cooking the bacon all fucked up where it is under cooked or burnt. And when they run out and need some in a hurry, they will throw that shit in the fryer to cook for 4 minutes.
Also not all wendy's cooks make
$150,00/yr and have 12" cocks

>Mayo mixed with ketchup is also how you make "fry sauce", and if you're not from the west coast its probably very novel to you

I live in the midwest and tons of people do that here. We don't have a name for it, though.