OC cook-a-long

What's up boys, got some ridiculous zucchini in the garden so we're frying today.
What do you have going today?

Other urls found in this thread:

maggianos.com/blog/maggianos-lemon-aioli-recipe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We also sneakin some whiskey in the NPR mug, shhhh

You goddamed ANIMAL!!

This zuke is so big I'm getting pieces without rind backing. Just gonna save this for a soup

Totally inconsistent sizes, who cares

>
You can't stop me

I'm ordering out tonight. Last night I made lemon chicken with a Cajun brown rice and grilled corn.

I wasn't really happy with the chicken, but the rice and corn came out great. I'm thinking the chicken needed a solid 90 minute marinade that it didn't get and I should have grilled it rather than saute since I had the grill fired up anyway for the corn.

Basically I fucked up but only like 33.3% fucked up a dish.

We got four beaten eggs and some AP flour, panko, garlic salt, pepper, and some parmesan cause I thought it would be cool, all mixed up

It happens. What are you ordering?

We're gonna fuck around a do a couple cheese sticks too, fuck it

Not this one though

Oil's hot, let's go

Really trying not to get indignant with the minimal response. Maybe I need more of my cats in frame

First test went well, we're off

I was going to order a Stromboli, but the place I usually go to got struck by lightning. They're down until tuesday...no joke. I guess it fucked up their grills and hoods.

I have a backup local joint, but I don't like their stromboli so I might just go get a slice and call it a night.

POST CATS

I knew it would come to it.

Heterochromic like David Bowie

Bottom shelf for a real nigga

Is his or her eye jacked up or just two different colors?

That's just how she is. Like I said, heterochromia like bowie and huskies

Not to derail, but from a distance it looks like he had heterochromia, but up close you can see they were the same color. One of his pupils is just larger.

>aniscoria
Very interesting. I appreciate the correction

Anyway, guys, it came out great. Flawless victory, all that. Thread will be here but I've posted all I've got. Good luck into the next work week

nice cat

That looks solid as fuck. Would eat.

He had an injury and eye bleeding as a kid. That's why his left eye is brown (the bleeding) and doesn't focus.

B roll of our 1 year old suspected Maine Coon

nice. what sauce are you using? I recommend this: maggianos.com/blog/maggianos-lemon-aioli-recipe

Just ranch. I'm a simple man

Last post for really, the cheese sticks came out perfect

No really, I'm done now. Last batch. Ditched some because I'm lazy and not enough people to eat. Wa la

I'm seeing a second pair of shoes here, so now I believe you had assistance but tried to take all the credit.

My mom and sister. Both useless in the kitchen if it's not baked

>sticks
>not rounds
Nigger what are you even doing