Anyone try their recipes? More than half the time it looks like shit and more trouble than it's worth

Anyone try their recipes? More than half the time it looks like shit and more trouble than it's worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-5URB_BU3nY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried the "deep fried deviled egg" because I'm a fucking idiot, and it was terrible, as expected. It was rubbery and the breading was horrible and didn't stick.

i made the chicken tikka masala once, but i also checked 2 other videos and 'combined' the recipes
was pretty good but i made way too much

I tend to use the recipes as inspiration. I'll find a video that looks good and then tweak it a bit (adding more spices, for example.)

I tend to prefer the Tasty side channels, like Tasty Japan, Tasty One Pot, or the vegetarian one.

The oreo truffles are pretty good. better stock tf up on cream cheese if you intend to make many of their recipes
youtu.be/-5URB_BU3nY

haha i always think to myself
>TASTY
more like
>NASTY

eh i watch the videos
some of the dinner meal stuff i want to try and make but nearly all of there meals looks like its slothered with cheese and sauce

> take
> a pound of cheese on the
> bake in an oven
> close up shots of the cheese stretching when you bite into/tear apart
> TASTY

I don't care if they have "good recipes" in their entire pile of shit. The videos target normies on social networks who haven't cooked a damn thing and are pushing 30. Fuck them and fuck "tasty". Trash consumer garbage.

These videos are the reason america is memed to kek and back for shit cooking and absurd ratios of ingredients.

>not OOOUHH YEAAAAHH

you had ONE job

brazilian and hispanic ones are good too
actually, the only bad ones are the american "LETS TAKE SOME PREMADE SHIT FROM THE FREEZER AND THROW CHEESE ON IT" ones

Bbq chicKen nachos are pretty gud

you failed to do the recipe

/thread

>OOOOOOH YEAAHHH
always try to exit before having to hear that. sometimes I fail.

>they call provoletta mozzarella
i swear I'll depart from Italy to the USA just to fucking murder them

Is this a Tasty thread?

This is a parody, right?

damn, and here I was ready to say the same damn thing

Oh god

I think so.

Please do. I think Buzzfeed runs Tasty, so purging them would do everyone a favor.

>chocolate, cream cheese, and oreos

Can you not just eat the fucking oreos and be done? How fat are you?