Taco Bell

Taco Bell thread. When it comes to quesadillas, Taco Bell has some delicious ones. The sauce is simply to die for, but the question is....chicken or steak? I always go for the chicken.

Taco Bell 'dillas are a big ripoff but goddamn they are tasty. It must be that sauce. I like both steak and chicken, probably order steak more often.

McChicken usually

Another autist thread, go buy a spinner, you useless fuck.

You think they are a rip? They are seemingly pricey, but I find them honestly pretty filling...I usually get one with a couple cheaper items, or one with another premium item like a CGC

Trips wasted on a try hard foody tard.

I dunno what it is about it, but I hate the sauce. I love the quasadillas though and order them often without it.

The chipotle on the quasaritto is >>>>> the jalepeno sauce on a standard quasadilla

they usually come out to about 5 bucks for me, I think thats too much. should be around 3 realistically

For me I like the steak way better than the chicken dilla. And I usually get extra sauce on mine

They don't fill me up very good and they seem like they should be a dollar cheaper than they are. I will still order it though sometimes because the flavor and simplicity of it are great. I like when they sell the bigger ones with double meat since it's more filling but those cost too much too.

Is there a better value in fast food than the 5 dollar cravings meal?

The chipotle sauce is disgusting, liquid smoke destroys whatever it touches.

Ironic shilling or not, no there isn't

The 2 chalupa meal is now over $8 at the local t.bells. what the fuck.

washington state? minimum wage is 11.00/hr and everything is more e3xpensive already, plus noticeably reduced hours of operation

St. Louis MO. some of the lowest cost of living in the nation, not sure what minimum wage is though. Less than $10/hr

Every single time I go to Taco Bell I get the exact same thing, for the last three years or so. I always get:
Combo #11, all of them supreme, two of them cool ranch, one of them nacho cheese, a beef burrito supreme, and a large sierra mist. I call it "the Andrew Blaze Special".

Me too. I trust cheap chicken to be good more than cheap beef.

Got this advice on /tv/ a while ago. It was pretty good.

for me, it's the naked chicken chalupa

taco bell steak when it's good is better than chicken

but sometimes you get that gross chewy steak that's no good

chicken is more consistent

it's a gamble

>The sauce is simply to die for
it's literally mayonnaise with some MSG and maybe some onion powder

>sierra mist
It's called Mist Twist now sweetie

The mini quesadilla on the dollar menu actually comes with the chipotle, as opposed to the creamy jalapeño.

You can literally make your own quesadillas for less money and better taste. If you absolutely have to have it, they sell the exact sauce they put in them. It's basically spicy ranch.

And its delicious. I dont know whats so off about the jalepeno sauce that makes it taste like shit. I love jalepenos

How much money do they pay you to advertise here?

Every quesadilla I make is bitter

Personally I love the creamy jalapeño, and am neutral toward the chipotle. I often have them add the creamy sauce to other shit.

I like to get four creamy jalapenos in cups and four pepperjack sauce in cups and mix it all together then just dip soft tacos in it after I spoon pintos and cheese into them and wrap them snugly

this is one of the many clever things I do with Taco Bell

Haven't actually bought anything at taco bell in years. I just go in and grab a handful of diablo sauce and eat about 6 packets worth and leave. The staff always looks really confused.
One time I guess maybe they felt sorry for me or something because they offered me a free bean and rice burrito that they had "laying around".

Fast food is for convenience.

>steak quesadilla with cheesey gordita crunch

my man,

I'm about to go to taco bell, what do you guys think of this order:

>Beefy Fritos Burrito (440 Cal)
>Beefy Mini Quesadilla (210 Cal)
>Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla (200 Cal)
>Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla (200 Cal)

1050 calories for $4. I usually get the $5 cravings box, but I want that quesadilla flavor and the regular quesadilla is a huge ripoff (500 Cal for $3.50).

I think Taco Bell is the best fast food restaurant right now. There are places with better service and consistency (like Chick-fil-a), but if you live near a well-managed Taco Bell, there's nothing else that can compete.

Butter the pan

I just did this. Fuckin' great.

Tried once, made me sick it was so buttery since it can't absorb like bread

Sounds like you used too much butter.

Are you fucking serious? I always ask for no jalapeno sauce because it fucking sucks on the quesadillas. You're out of your fuckin' mind.

i did this and it turns out the mini quesadillas are way less delicious than a regular one

Does anyone have a good recipe for the jalapeno sauce?