Drinking coffee is bad for health?

Drinking coffee is bad for health?

Yes all coffee drinkers die.

Sad but true. 100% of all coffee drinkers eventually die.

In moderation absolutely not.

coffee is my medicine. I'm a walking corpse without it.

Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee xd

Stains teeth.

It effects everyone differently. I've always been really sensitive to it and my sleep quality and anxiety are way better without it.

That said, virtually no calories, has anti-oxidants and stuff.

black coffee on it's own has some health benefits. i usually put skim milk in mine

it's when you have a starbucks amount of cream and sugar it's unhealthy

good for you, but tea is better.

yes. coffee enema is health miracle tho

actually in small amounts it is protective against Parkinsons, but then again smoking is protective against some uterine cancers

Bump.

>Stains teeth.
like this, real photo btw.

>it's when you have a starbucks amount of cream and sugar it's unhealthy
I think we can all agree that starbucks is to coffee as those individual slices of "cheddar" are to cheese.

WRONG! Coffee causes cancer and AIDS!

>fat and sugar are unhealthy
t. couch potato
>still coming to grips with the fact that starbucks isn't gourmet
What is this 1997? The ship has sailed, you can accept that there's a Starbucks on every block or you can live in a constant state of angst. It's not like there aren't actual good coffee shops everywhere. The clientele is completely different and they aren't competing with one another.

do you think anyone is falling for this

yeah its fine. just don't drink instant coffe like me. ended up with gerd :(

That might be the obesity, not the instant

I bought instant coffee for my work place and it tasted like broth, no matter which brand I'd buy. One of my coworkers got a kuerig so I just use k-cups now.

>no matter which brand I'd buy.
Try this brand and you will never go back.

petitioning to ban people talking about instant "coffee" and other non-coffee products in a coffee thread

No.

like coffee enema,you know when you put coffee up your ass

>petitioning to ban people talking about instant "coffee"
can we talk about rich assholes who pay $500 for lb of coffee that come from asshole of a rat?
-picture related

rat's ass coffee, ready for brewing

>>plebbit

I can barely drink instant coffee anymore. I started a new job at a convenience store where I use a big espresso machine and help myself to one per shift

>I can barely drink instant coffee anymore.
very sad story,very sad
maybe one day you will get your senses back and return to your roots. Traitor.

What's worse is to my knowledge it was once actually better coffee because the cats would only eat the ripest beans. Now they are just being fed whatever to keep up supply. Was actually better before it was cool, bro.

I still drink some every morning before I head in. But it's not as nice. It's like drinking some cheap rum to get a buzz after you run out of nice scotch. Except more productive

ever tried this?

Nah, I have the blend 43 but it's almost out. Used to get this great stuff called Jed's which was numbered by strength 1 to 5 but can't find it around here. Kiwi one.

Worst instant coffee I've ever had is the black and gold one made in mexico.

>Worst instant coffee I've ever had is the black and gold one made in mexico.
all coffees from Mexico are shitty,all of them.

I just found out that I can get this shit up the road though. Not sure if it's outside aussie and nz

freeze dried, that's a good sign, freeze dried is better method of making instant coffee.
wonder if is Robusta or Arabica, most instant coffees are shitty Robusta beans, but there are some made with Arabica beans.
but even Arabica beans can be not so special, there are of course different levels of quality of them, as with any food.

does it say on the other side of the label?

except id eat a million of those cheese slices

Pretty sure it's all arabica. They also do whole beans, grinds for espresso or for plunger, and some kind of tea bag style which I haven't tried

>Pretty sure it's all arabica.
don't be so sure, don't be sure at all, actually be sure is Robusta.
the reason is that since green Arabica coffee beans are as twice as expensive on the Stock Market as the Robusta beans the roasting houses and coffee places advertise on their labels when they use 100%Arabica beans.
When they use Robusta they say nothing.
Because there is nothing to brag about with Robusta coffee.
So I'm sure that is Robusta.

There are good tasting Robusta beans from some plantations but very very few, Arabica is known for superior taste.
And you will almost never see dark roasted (burnt charred) 100%Arabica beans, but you will almost always see dark roasted Robusta beans.

Who thought of the idea to stick a tube full of coffee in to your ass

must be Starbucks Coffee Company

Skim milk LOL. You know that was invented by the dairy industry so they could sell you milk and keep the more expensive cream? Get on that red label whole milk tip. 3.5% ftmfw. Also, black coffee is how I roll.

>Also, black coffee is how I roll.
I'm white male and I don't drink black juices.
I have principles and high standards.

>I have principles and high standards.

Yet you're on Veeky Forums?

>Yet you're on Veeky Forums?
that's why my standards quadrupled

I've never had problems with instant coffee.

>yeah its fine. just don't drink instant coffe like me. ended up with gerd :(
maybe you vere drinking coffee on an empty stomach, that will fuck your digestive system very fast, especially first thing in the morning.