How the hell do those kooky Indonesians do it?

How the hell do those kooky Indonesians do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mi-Sedaap-Goreng-91-Gram-Pack/dp/B005NGW0AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck right. i went to a market and bought a ramen burrito and they game me some in a bag i took it home and my mom ate it she look it up online and got a whole box

That shit is fucking delicious

It's the only quick ramen I buy now

It's not ramen ya dingus
It's instant noodles

Ramen is served with broth

>ramen burrito

They taste different if you soak them for 3 minutes vs when you simer them for 3 minutes. Soaking gets you clear broth and cardboard tasting ramen while simmering them results in cloudy starchy broth and delicious ramen

MI GORENG IS NOT FUCKING RAMEN, YOU FILTHY HEATHEN!!!

Definition of meme food. Overrated as fuck.

Surprisingly okay with chicken stir fry, though.

The fuck is Cameron smith doing on ck frowning at people...

if you cant find this in stores. use normal ramen noodles and add garlic powder, sweet soy sauce, sriracha, onion flakes and sesame oil.

amazon.com/Mi-Sedaap-Goreng-91-Gram-Pack/dp/B005NGW0AY
my fav noodle brand. dry noodle ftw.

Indonesian here. Those bastards sell better quality instant noodles for export and dump low grade product with banned chemical and lots of MSG locally.
Indomie used to taste good until 10-20 years ago, but they changed the ingredients to cheapest shits.
Mie Sedap has more MSG than Indomie.

That face when Indomie has around 400-500 fucking Calories and around 1000-2000mg of Sodium per pack, depending on variant.
My feel when I still eat them occassionally though

as far as i know these instant noodles have become hugely popular in indonesia in the last 10 years or so. doesnt that mean theyll get a huge health crisis in 20 years or so. i mean these noodles are not supposed to be eaten every day.

>Indo Mie mi goreng

Entry level noodles right here, a step up from your Maggi/white person versions though. I don't know how people can eat it/like it so much, it should just be a stop-gap before getting into Korean noodles.

>being this much of a sperg over junk food
Let me guess you're that creepy white guy who lurks the aisles of the Asian grocery store trying to speak Japanese to anyone who looks sufficiently "oriental"

>soak them for 3 minutes
>simer them for 3 minutes
What's the difference?

there's nothing wrong with MSG according to Veeky Forums

>have become hugely popular in indonesia in the last 10 years or so
Worldwide, you mean. In Indonesia it's been a popular brand since 80's.

lmao

It's because the sauce is sweet, right?
Japanese ones are usually some flavor of salty, Korean ones are some flavor of spicy. Mi Goreng has sweetness in the sauce and amerifats like it that way, like how they have desserts for breakfast.

MSG is magical though.

If the export Indomie without MSG tastes better then you're really getting the lowest grade stuff because MSG normally does wonders.

it's not even good, it's actually quite shit to be honest.
you have to be a fucking indonesian working for indomie to shill this trash here.

My favorite instant ramen

take that back you double nigger. its delicious.

This. And as far as instant noodles go Mi-goreng is pretty low tier. It's only popular because it's the one not-shit instant noodles available literally everywhere. Also people who've never eaten good instant noodles before squeal like 12yo girls "er ma gerd, 3 fukken sachets!"

Too sweet for me, but I really like the green chili one.

>IndoMie
>Watered down taste
>not this superior specimen

also, the answer; MSG. plenty of it.

>Soaking gets you clear broth and cardboard tasting ramen while simmering them results in cloudy starchy broth and delicious ramen

you're Aussie, aren't you? I keep hearing some of those fuckers still make a broth out of this despite the instruction on the package making it out to be instant fried noodles

>mi goreng
>ramen
I am literally triggered right now.

imo this is better. i dont know if they sell it overseas 'tho

I prefer the spicy korean ones

Found the weebo faggot!

Truly the patrician's taste.

Yeah but their noodle texture are a bit better than Indomie ones

Indomie mi goreng is authentic ramen noodle. It's exactly how ramen is supposed to be.

Not him, but Aussie here and no one I know does that.

anyone who does this is not australia afaic

Aussie here. I tried doing it as a broth for a joke, and was actually surprised by the flavour. It actually tastes better than following the instructions on the pack.

They do in Australia. I don't mind it.

The export Indomie does have msg. It just doesn't have another chemical that is banned in the EU and probably other countries that the Indomie has in the domestic market.

GEE BILL! HOW COME THE MODS LET YOU HAVE FIVE THREADS?!!

I always season my noodles with sage you fuck.