What do you think of this ice cream, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this ice cream, Veeky Forums?

I like the waffle as an update to the typical cone flavor/texture, falls apart easily though. Maybe a bowl design with a spoon would work better?

I don't understand how someone can eat all of that. I'd feel sick.

Where is this from

Uno scoopo por favor?

2girls1cup

That looks terrible. How was it?

its called drugs and your comment tells me that you never had them. probly why you hve diabeetees too. instead of eating junk food when high, you eat it all day long

Hong Kong Bubble Waffles in Portland OR you fucking nigger, took me 2 minutes to Google

I guess you would need a spoon or fork to eat that, otherwise I'm not sure how you're supposed to reach the stuff at the bottom.

Wrong.

Looks tasty. I'd eat it. Drinking this right now

Looks good, but also like it cost 10 bucks at some hipster joint

Fat fuck hands and dirty nails.

try exercising on a regular basis

Taiwanese food sucks

What cum-muddled words are you trying to get out of your mouths?

+/+

Yet another shitty ice cream fad

i exercise on a regular basis and too much sugar still makes me feel sick

exercise has little to do with how healthy you are or how you handle certain foods

I tried just eating a double scoop ice cream cone from my regional fast food joint and it was making me sick. Is this the beginning of the end for me?

You can still have sweet foods, just less, or make them yourself. When I make a dessert I'll usually remove 25% of the sugar in the recipe and it's still sweet enough for me. Also get a milkshake instead of regular ice cream, a lot of ice cream is way too sweet but the milk in a milkshake dilutes it. Try getting some ripe seasonal fruit too, if you can get a good variety of mango when it's really ripe it's incredible.

>Is this the beginning of the end for me?
Yes, but also the beginning of something better. It'll be okay.

>Is this the beginning of the end for me?
>666
You'z a goner, man.

Sounds like you are on drugs noob.

they sell those right outside my neighborhood, they just opened a few months ago so lines are long as fuck. theyre ok. kinda meme food just for instagram pics but i cant really say i dont like it. not a bad dessert after having ramen next door though
i would give it a 6.5/10

At first I thought hey a waffle with a single scoop of icecream nice. Look closer. See there's some sugary shit covering the scoop, see there's probably chocolate syrup covering the waffle behind the scoop and the icecream. The icecream is not of normal porportion.

Jesus Christ what are those sugary lines covering the icecream? Corn syrup?

looks like caramel sauce

this is the menu for the one near me

so go ahead and make your own

>7.50

Jesus Christ.. I would just pick step 1 and go for half the size.

FUKing give it to me right now pleas

>exercise has little to do with how healthy you are
oh my god

your overall health is 90% what you eat and 10% how much you move around

You're oversimplifying. Weight, yes, but not your overall health. I could eat a perfect diet but have my muscles and tendons atrophy because I sit on my ass all day my entire life

At the end of the day how much muscle you have doesn't affect overall quality of life that much unless you're bedridden for an excessive length of time.
But I'll grant you that for the most part exercise makes you feel better for the most part.

How is this a bad thing?

What is the cardiovascular system
What is getting old and getting bedridden faster
What is depression
What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more
What are endorphins

I could go on and on. Keep spreading your fatlogic/momscience bullshit but in the end of the day you're just making excuses and are slowly killing yourself by not exercising

no amount of exercise, cardio or weight training helps my depression

I like ice cream but it's not something I eat very often

Well then you better go to a therapist and sort your life out. I thought I was clinically depressed until I started therapy after trying to kms myself