Eating a huge pile of beans for breakfast

>eating a huge pile of beans for breakfast

Are people in England just walking around all day constantly farting? No wonder the Indians and Pakis feel so at home.

Something wrong with your digestive system?

We usually have it on a sunday for hangover etc. It goes perfectly well together for a breakfast =. Keep eating those fucking pancakes with syrup in the morning.

Ingredients :
Tomatoes, Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Spices.

Enjoy your sugar and glucose syrup. No wonder you britfucks are almost as fat as amerilards.

I eat a huge pile of beans with every meal and fart less than others if anything
So

Half a tin of beans once a week will not kill you.

What the fuck is wrong with Amerifats digestive system? You say if you eat a childrens curry like a tikka that your anus erupts with liquid shit and if you eat beans you turn into a Zyklon B cannister.

English Breakfast is more of a bunch thing that you have on the first day of holidays.

Everyday breakfast is buttered toast with jam.

Why do you think shart in the mart is jow a meme? It is all the corn syrup and diet pills they swallow.

Can't take a joke, Limey?

>I-it was a joke limey
So was what he posted faggot
Is this why you autists keep posting all these Brit threads, got shittershattered by some everyday repartee?

Grew up in the US with Irish parents and I nevery understood all my peers' issues with beans.
Is the American body this weak?

beans only make you fart if you don't eat it regularly

I remember i ate an entire can of heinz beans for breakfast along with eggs toast ham, etc. Went to a party later on that day and started drinking and had the most explosive farts/shits. I proceeded to clog the upstairs toilet. No plunger would help so i ended up digging it out bare handed, that didn't work either so I did an Irish Goodbye.

if I'm out and about and I get hungry and don't wanna spend a bunch of money on a burger or anything shitty like that I buy a can of beans and a plastic spoon and eat it, it's never given me the farts

A man who can eat cold beans will never starve.

I was going to call you a moron, but if you aren't Anglo and if you aren't burger then you are irrelevant.

Jokes require comedic elements, my engorged friend. Now explain your boy in a bubble digestive system.

t. Citizen of the 12th fattest nation on earth.

You do realise that if you cook beans with parsley it removes the "farting" right?

why does that article get posted so much when clearly some amerifat wrote it as a joke? you can't sue people in commonwealth like that

>No wonder the Indians and Pakis feel so at home.

top kek.

>you can't sue people in commonwealth like that
You can sue people for anything in the UK, the judge will throw it out 99% of the time though.