Fuck

me and my new room mates first time going family-sized shopping. we TRIED making everything vegan.

1: how the fuck did we do

2: the fuck do we do with all this

Why do you have so much soda? You're not going to get any healthier eating vegan if you're thirsting your quench with that much sugar.

Hiding your thread early to minimize the amount of faggotry I am subjected to.

try googling if jif peanut butter is vegan :^)

and then kill yourself faggot

>eating vegan to be healthy
quite the opposite, my friend

>all those simple carbs and sugar
>no source of protein

You dun goofed

that was actually the first thing my dumbass room mate went for. don't worry though i scolded them the entire time they were doing it.

we'll do better next time

>me and my new room mates first time going family-sized shopping. we TRIED making everything vegan.

If your goal was throwing up the most red flags as possible, then congratulations! You did well!

I eat my roommates semen for protein

>how the fuck did we do
Poorly

>the fuck do we do with all this
Throw it out and buy real food

but my bf will be mad at me

yeah we'd love to but we literally had no idea what to do. some tips would be appreciated

Sugar in the form of soda, Sugar in the form of fruit, sugar in the form of carbs. This lot has no substance, its like you want to be a diabetic.

>some tips would be appreciated
If you insist on malnourishing yourself by not only having a poor diet, but a poor vegan diet, look up some vegan recipes for shit and learn to love pasta.

If you don't feel like forcing yourself to be mentally ill but want to "avoid" meat, get involved in a pescetarian diet.

all the ass fucking we do drains our energy

Yeah But I bet its not quality ass fucking

it is when we use the peanut butter

i wasn't aware of fruit sugars being anything to worry about

all sugars inside of you are a fruit faggot

we actually do have pasta but it's not pictured here. shit i'd eat pasta every day but my room mate has some ptsd over it.

i'll look up the pescetarian diet too, thanks

>going vegan
>90% of the food items are wrapped in cardboard or cellophane

How old are you? I eat more vegan than you and I eat a lot of meat, but my food isn't wrapped in corporate packaging. Christ man, you want to improve the world? Buy food that isn't wrapped up in packaging, jaayyyzuus!

Sugar is sugar, being fructose sugar does not make it any better. The only reason a cup of grapes is a better choice than a cup of ice cream is the fiber helps offset some of the carbs.

this is actually the first day i try going vegan and my already (kinda) vegan room mate has always been used to just going out to eat

yeah i'll def keep that in mind

Also I suggest the almond coconut blend for silk, its the goat

noted, ty

will you be my online friend?

i wouldn't link my fb acc here but you're welcome to share yours