Foods that you get mad as fuck when someone bashes

>Bashing beef wellington

Dinosaur Chicken Nugs

Beef Wellington is either exceptionally good or exceptionally bad. There are no mediocre ones.

>gumbo

>anything involving mushrooms

Pho

American Cheese.
Not all american cheese is a fucking kraft single, it's just real cheese that has had an emulsifier added to make sure it's smooth melting. The product quality is directly related to the base cheese.

gumbo is just hobo stew

Name one stew that didn't originate as hobo/peasant food

Beets and Borscht

They're so fucking good, how can anyone dislike them?

People who joke about almost instant horrible diarrhea from spicy foods, yet when I see them eat it, they're fine and never complain about any indigestion. It's like some retarded normie meme that doesn't hold up in reality, yet they just parrot this shit in a lame attempt at humor because they've never had anything close to an original thought in their entire pointless lives.

I just want to watch this planet burn, and according to this week's forecast, my dream will come true soon.

Mexican food tends to have a few grams of fiber, which many estadounidenses are not adapted to because they eat so poorly.

i think it's eating food that's too greasy, most of the time. getting cheap spicy food with cheese, sour cream, etc. probably with something fried and a big sugary drink because too much sugar can also give you diarrhea.

Beets are god tier, I make a borcht that will make you cry

Also when people bash foods for being unethical, like veal and foie gras. Like the way we treat any other animal is ethical.

Chicken wild rice/beer cheese

desu beef wellington is literally just dough and mushrooms wrapped around meat. it's not even that good compared to a good woodfired seared steak.

that said, it does have its place and I respect it as such

Shit dude I make individual beef wellingtons based off the epic meal time recipe with my own tweaks and that shit drops panties.

There's nothing good about beef wellington nasty undercooked beef mushrooms and pastry pity the Brits never learned how to cook beef right

All cheese produced in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.

>>he's never had humbolt fog

Point and laugh.

>pasteurized goats cheese
>pasteurized
I'm laughing at you.
You're getting cucked by your nanny state government.

>You're getting cucked by your nanny state government.

I'm not denying that.
But it's still a damn good cheese.

Evidently hobos know how to cook.

>saying silly things on the internet

Beef Wellington is a warhorse dish. It's an old guard fine dining menu staple from back in the day when people found lobster thermidor, baked Alaska, oysters Rockefeller and Dover sole meuniere impressive. Don't get me wrong, those are all good dishes. But they're relics from a time when dining out was a stodgy, white tablecloth affair that favored rich, mellow flavors over bold, assertive ones. And they rely on technique for their impressiveness.