Culinary school

>culinary school

dumb frog poster

@9045302
>le ebin Reddit frog.
No (you) for you.

Don't most chefs only earn like $40,000?

There's no depth to cooking, so why would you go to school for it? Or am I on mount stupid? Do they teach about restaurant logistics there? Otherwise it seems like a waste of time. I haven't been able to find anything difficult to cook, and I've been looking for years,

That's because you are only capable of cooking Hungry Man frozen meals and cereal. Now fuck off of my board

You ARE mount stupid

I cook everything from scratch. Whole/unrefined scratch. If you know of anything difficult, I'd be thrilled to learn of it.

That is true of anyone browsing an Internet forum instead of doing stuff.

>If you know of anything difficult, I'd be thrilled to learn of it.

Soba noodles
Phyllo pastry

>Culinary institute of the arts

ITT: triggered "students"

My brother did half of an IT course, then quit, did half of a culinary course, then quit, and now wants to be some kind of STEM again but is taking his time. Getting some shitty certs in the meantime. At least he has an active social life.

Literally just watch food network

>That is true of anyone browsing an Internet forum instead of doing stuff.

No, you are the dumb ass, and now you try to appear less stupid by claiming everyone is an idiot, so it's not just you, alone on top of Mt. Stupid, screaming your lungs out

What do food competitions have to do with cooking school?

>went to culinary school
>landed me a job as a dishwasher

at least its not music school or worse...........

film school

Can confirm. Film school is pointless.

>learning to put your shit in front of you is called Mise en place

You'd be surprised at how many people in the industry don't even understand this basic idea

That's because the industry is riddled with low IQ degenerates

Not your board nigger.

It legit helped me desu, I was able to jump head first into the industry at a decent position after school

Maybe I was just lucky I dunno

Music school>>>film>>>>>>>>JUST culinary

Listen to this guy, don't go to culinary school. I only went to one because it also gave me my Upper Secondary Education. We wrote shit load of absolutely useless information the textbooks and then had to remember all of it during exams, the only good thing were the practical lessons where we did actually get to cook.

you can jump head first into the fryer as a burgerboy and still be luckier than a debt ridden onion chopper

I didn't have any debt my parents paid it all for me.