twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cucumber

Salami.

Hotdog

Salted celery sticks

Carrot

Banana

Don't make fun of me
Is it possible to make them taste good cold?

Nutter Butter Bites

Crab legs

Eggplant

a stick of butter in a bowl. Hide it under your covers, or in your sock drawer. But some FUCKING chocolate bars in the bowl but just MASHHH it into the butter. Next get some skittles and starburst and ram it in that bowl too. Almost there, next take a handful of sandwich meat, rip the pieces into even tinier strips and dump that into your FAT FUCK bowl.

Retreat under your covers and eat the food of the damned.

>Retreat under your covers
He's going to the movies, it would probably be better to use a large soda cup or popcorn bowl instead

Penis

I interpreted OP as a fat kid that was trying to cheat on his diet that Mommy and Daddy laid out for him.

He's right I'm going under the covers

So far I've got:
>large bar of milka
>a can of pringles
>some gummies
>two apple filling pastries
>a bucket of garlic fried bread
>a can of sip

What am I missing?

I don't know what you're complaining about, carrots are an excellent snack. Nice and filling, good crunch, tasty too. Eat your vegetables.

Dignity

OP, are you going to the movies or just hiding food like a fatty? It is impossible to give good rec without this data pls respond.

Would it still be tasty cold? I don't have an option to reheat anything.
Just a fatty under covers.

>bucket of garlic fried bread
This is what rock bottom looks like but you're still being a worthless fat fuck. Hopefully obesity kills you off before 30 for your parent's and humanities sake.

Just tasted some of it and it's soggy af. Will have eat it anyway.

Last time my sister brought home carrots I sat down for a carrot....two pounds later I realized maybe I have a problem...but they are indeed delicious

You realize you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight if you output more calories than you input right? Just cut back on your eating you fat shitsmear

post pic of your disgusting fatso belly
bonus points if it includes your blanket fort

How old are you OP, 12? If you want to be an eternal fat fuck, take a drive in your car, binge on some fast food, return home.

But I want to eat a lot
No, I might get recognized

I'm 19 and I don't have a drivers licence

It's not that big btw

look at that fat claw grabbing a liter bucket like a shotglass

What the fuck.
That's more food than I eat a whole day.
I do have a stomach condition though... but still.

Carrot sticks dipped in hummus is a fucking top healthy snack.

>I'm not that big
>Fingers as thick as hotdogs

i love ck

Fuck off. No one can survive on that littld food.

It's just the angle. I'm not that fat.

>No one can survive on less than 3500 calories a day!

Was thinking about picking some of these

A few m&m's or skittles in your bellybutton

It's actually just 2000

P O S T
O
S
T

B E L L Y
E
L
L
Y

>Just 2000
>Can of pringles - 908 calories
>Milka bar - 250 calories
>Gummies - 100 calories
>Apple filing pastries - 300/ea
>Bucket of garlic fried bread - Easily 1000
>Can of sip - Depends
Your pringles and pastries alone are 1600, fat boy.

>a bucket of garlic fried bread
WAT

BIG MEATY CLAWS

It's not as bad as it looks. I'm just hunched over for a better picture.

ewwwwww
why
WHY
also, stop eating secretly like a girl

I seriously hope you die you disgusting fat fuck, you are nothing but dead weight to society.

You know what? Don't wait for the food to kill you, just neck yourself, your parents will be glad to pay for the XL coffin as long as they can get rid of your disgusting fat ass.

Seriuosly fuck you guys. I though Veeky Forums would be one of the few understanding places. You could at least recommend me those snacks I asked about.

> I though Veeky Forums would be one of the few understanding places.
And what the fuck made you think that? Do you even browse this board? Also stop fucking hiding snacks. That is beyond pathetic. Either lose weight or eat whatever out in the open. Hiding it makes you look that much worse.

>Hiding it makes you look that much worse

I don't care. I'm certainly not eating my pringles in front of my parents. Can we just get back on topic?

Pic related are pretty good, but can anyone recommend me their best gummies?

>I don't care.
>I'm not gonna eat in front my parents
Makes sense

Also why do you need advice. Just buy whatever snacks you like (chips, jerky, candy etc) and hide them in a ziplock bag under your bed.

Die you fat fuck, you obviously have no shame, dignity or self respect, why would you care about what do you eat?
Piece of shit.

People like you is the reason people like me resort to joining tumblr anti fat shaming groups

>People like you is the reason people like me resort to joining tumblr anti fat shaming groups
I can't tell if this is post-ironic or genuine. Also what the fuck is this thread OP? Just buy whatever snacks you like and put them under your bed. Jesus Christ....

I just wanted ck's opinion. That is all. Why bother discussing food at all then?

>asks Veeky Forums what junk food would be best to hide from his parents
>expects honest discussion
Yea, totally Veeky Forumss fault

My parents sent my step-sister to Camp Shane, lost 30lbs in one summer, came home, gained it all plus some in one month. Had to lock sweets and snacks in a closet only my parents had the keys to. She would cache food all over the house, even went as far as hiding it in the attic and in our parents room, office and cars. Fatasses will always find a way, an addiction is an addiction. To this day my step-sister, now 36yo, eats like a 9yo left alone in a sweets-shop. Got gastric bypass because dieting and exercise was too labor intensive. Family embarrassment. This thread made me nostalgia all over myself and text my step-sister that she's a fat loser.

>Picture is on a fattie cart
Top fucking kek

peanut

>Ronan
How many samurai swords do you own

Is she using a lawnmower as an accessibility scooter in that pic?

this is actually quite sad.

>She's on a fucking scooter cart
Please let this be real.

Ronan = Irish gaelic word for seal (animal).

Ronin = weeaboo bullshit.

>Trolling your half sister
You know what would be better to troll her? Have sex with her.

>Ronan
I bet you're also a fat fuck.

Gay

That fat cunt isn't my blood. Step-sister = my dad married her mother. For some reason...

Can I fuck your wife while you fuck your hamplanet of a sister?

You can watch if you like.

youtu.be/S5LuOM0qb_E

Mom's spaghetti is the only correct answer.

Your wife is also a fat cunt.

t. Low-test numale

t. butthurt

Stop being so fat idiot

Good shit Ronan, hopefully you don't get v& by the fat police.

>implying that was me

You look like you're in the market for some hot cuckold action, can I interest you in my services as a certified bull?

Not everyone enjoys emasculating fetishism...I'll pass. I should head out to get some chinese and a blowjob from mu wife. Later.

what the shit is going on inb4 op gets doxed

>implying OP isn't a fat piece of shit teenager whose parents are trying to make him eat healthy

That's not OP obviously.

Coming from someone who teased his fat cousins from age 11 to 21, you're a piece of shit.

Faggot.

Fuck Ronan
>t. Fat stepsister

this is some white trash right here

>Ciaran

sounds like a herpes medicine

>YOU'RE GAY IF YOU DONT LIKE WATCHING OTHER MEN CUM INSIDE OR ON YOUR WOMAN

Noted.

>i teased people about being fat
>as an adult i too am fat
>i regret the past

Pussy.

I've never been fat in my life. Even my worse has been skinny-fat in my first year of college. At 28, I'm fitter than I ever was (partly because I work out to offset drinking). I just gained empathy over time. I have spoken to both my fat cousins about how to lead a healthy life and one of them is in pretty good shape now.

I was an asshole and I regret it, simple as that.

Nice blog. Obesity is unhealthy and people "suffering" with it should be deemed insane and institutionalized against their will.

>Ronan
>Saoirse
>Ciaran

remove potato

Skip all that and just shoot them all in the base of the skull

>fat
>camo cargo pants
>hoodie with a t shirt over it
>scooter