It's Taco Tuesday! What kind of tacos do you like? I prefer fish tacos because I rather my food not have hooves

It's Taco Tuesday! What kind of tacos do you like? I prefer fish tacos because I rather my food not have hooves.

>no hooves
Pleb.

Tacos al pastor, every time.

>haha taco tuesday! amirite reddit? XDD

I like to mix it up. I generally get one carne asada, one al pastor, and something else depending on what they have.

Jews don't have hooves, I think.

Its tostada Tuesday.

>no hooves
>claws and fins ok
Fucking racist [spoiler]pig

I like most types of tacos. When I cook for myself I usually do beef or chicken in a slow cooker with a bunch of spices (Chili Powders, garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, salt, pepper, thyme) or I fry fish and make a slaw.
I also like to make a meatloaf with jalapenos in it and make tacos out of that.

>hooves
You been getting the great value ground beef huh

best fish taco
>fresh cooked fish
>tomatillo salsa
>homemade guacamole
>black beans & mexican rice
>pico de gallo
>fresh shredded cheese
>all wrapped up in a homemade tortilla

deep fried is the only acceptable fish taco
This, or lengua.

>because I rather my food not have hooves.
but it being 100%, completely alive is totally fine?
vegetarians baffle me. i can understand being vegan, because it's all or nothing, but i genuinely don't understand vegetarians' line of thinking

you're still eating animals

Fish don't feel pain.

it's still alive though

like i'm not vegan and i'm never going to be but i just don't understand the disconnect

like you're still eating an animal but pulling the same holier-than-thou "i'm nicer than you because i don't eat animals" crap that vegans do

i just don't get it

I'm having fajitas

Plants are alive too, if you really don't want to kill anything you have to eat rocks

i feel like you're missing my point. less that it's alive, more that it's still part of the animal kingdom but we still get the same "REEE YOU DON'T /REALLY/ LOVE YOUR PET" shit

I'm not vegan or vegetarian I just don't think there's much difference between an animal life and a plant life and since that's the case a vegetarian that eats fish (not all do) can say "at least I'm not causing pain to some life form" but that's my opinion.

Theres bacteria living in the soil stuck to those rocks you inhuman asshole

I love having fruit punch with my fish tacos.

What do YOU know about good fruit punch?

More than you.

I'm not sure if mines a taco or not but I just finished this. Mystery meat and pico galo with mayonnaise with some sriracha in it.

I most enjoy the kind of tacos they serve at the Canterlot High cafeteria

I tip my fedora to you, sir

With coconut flour fried scallops and japs.

sonata dusk

no hoof

>not realizing "soil" by definition has organisms in it, wasting electricity to post such redundant thoughts

But her true form does have two hooves

did u cum on those

>fish

Is delish

Jackfruit tacos are pretty good, but not a complete meal.

my head tells me I should eat steak and be a manly man but my heart loves the greasy chordizo like pastor

I love fish tacos. But I love the rice and beans that go with them even more. I always put way more effort into the rice and beans than the fish tacos themselves.

If I'm making vegetarian tacos, what's the best filling to replace beef and other meats?

Lentils and/or green split peas coked with brown rice and taco seasoning. And any breakfast food you still eat