Knorr® stock pot

>KnorrĀ® stock pot

The Knorrā„¢ stock pot is his greatest contribution to modern cuisine.

>Marco-Pierre-White-Net-Worth.jpg
What about his net worth?

IDK man, it was just the title of the image from the 2016 thread I copied verbatim

why does Veeky Forums care more about british 3 michelin star chefs than american 3 michelin star chefs?

>just started reading Marco's memoirs
>story about his mum dying when he was 10
>dad remarries and they don't talk for years
>gets harshly rejected by employers after letting them know he wants to go forward in his career
>moves back to his hometown eventually for work
>has to avoid running into his estranged dad because he can't cope with having drifted apart for so long
If I'm being totally honest with myself, I don't know if I can handle all these feels. For fuck sake, Marco, I'm only a quarter in m8.

I thought there was some story about his net worth plummeting and him being forced to become a mascot for Knorr or something.

So are these knorr things good or what? I hate wasting a whole chicken when I need stock

as much as a sellout as he is he totally has a point about the michelin stars

he didnt care to receive them and thought they were stupid because they were given to him by people who were shittier cooks or knew less than him. why should he be proud of that?

>he didnt care to receive them and thought they were stupid because they were given to him by people who were shittier cooks or knew less than him.

That can be said about any award. Yet awards are given and are useful. Most people are okay with other people awknowleding their work like that.

I get the impression because he's a "make it myself" guy, that they aren't that good. He needed money bad.

because ramsay, white and like blumenthal have been thrown into the media and are household names in britain
3 star michelin chefs in america don't have that same level of fame, people here might know keller and ripert but i doubt most of the public does
just means that british chefs are easier to meme about especially when they sellout to stockpots and make hundreds reality shows

Hell, they're household names in the US too. Ramsay has been on many different US TV shows.

>british chefs are easier to meme about
Explain please?

>Explain please?

He just did. People know who they are due to TV exposure.

I didn't realise meme was a verb.
Sorry.

Newfag detected

/tv/ tier idiocy detected.

>So are these knorr things good or what?

Unironically? For recipes where you need a small amount of stock and don't want to waste your good stock, or don't eat enough chicken to make your own stock, they're far better than substituting with something stupid like a bouillon cube. I wouldn't be so pleb to use them as a sauce or soup base, though.

Oh, I agree it's idiotic. But that doesn't change the fact that you're clearly new here.

Yup, first day.
Retard.

Well, at least you have the "post stupid images" meme down OK. You'll fit in in no time!

Better stop shitting up the tread, you cunts.

>you don't know what I am

I have used the stock pots. They're fine. Nothing mindblowing. Just simple.

>"I bet you're wondering why I'm using a knorr stockpot in a carbonara instead of salt"
>*stares in silence for 5 seconds
>"its because the knorr stockpot makes it taste good"

So convincing

it was a good read surprisingly. Feels, laughs, cool restaurant related historical trivia, insight about how he got there and all that. Much better than Gordon Ramsay's book if you ask me.

So they'd be fine for risotto, right? I feel like having risotto for dinner tonight.

*Teleports behind you*
Pasta la vista, baby