Why is it so popular?

Why is it so popular?

It's too dry, sour and bland.

>too sour

Best things on a burger are all tangy, mainly pickled veggies (red onions are my fave) and sauces. I think this is why it's their flagship burger. You're a pleb.

Fuck off you retarded faggot and stop making fast food threads. You're garbage.

I hope they don't pay you to write such dumb shit.
they sell these because they're on the menu, fat americas buy anything if you give it a number.

>sour
Da fuq? Did you squeeze a couple limes over it or something?

Because it's cheap and has a lot of calories you dipshit

I've had Big Macs that were sour and Big Macs that were sweet. The sauce can vary from location to location. Just keep trying until you find a place that has it how you like it.

It's also 10x better when you eat it with fries. The saltiness of them is a good compliment.

A big mac has approximately double the salt of a medium fries.

Are you looking at actual NaCl or just the sodium label on the nutrition facts, because they're not the same. Big Macs on their own are definitely not salty tasting, though they no doubt contain loads of sodium. To me Big Macs always were sweet so I like the extra salt on the fries to balance it out.

So?

The amount of sodium in the dish does not necessarily correlate to how "salty tasting" the dish is.

I have no idea.
It doesn't taste like FUCK ALL... but as soon as I've had 8 pints this shit is like a moth to a flame for me.

It really annoys me when people order their burgers without the pickles and shit... that's literally the only part of the burger that actually tastes like anything remotely resembling food!

>sour and bland

It can't be both you fucking spaz.

High protein for maximum gains

I have no clue. The Big Mac sauce is probably the most bizarre key fast food ingredient. Especially when there's Big Tasty/McFeast that is much closer to a regular fast food burger.

> high protein
> Two 1/10 pound patties

>It's too dry, sour and bland.

It's the greatest taste sensation for my generation, the sauce is lubrication for the eating presentation, to say it's jubilation would be no exaggeration to consume the food creation from your local McDs station for your Big Mac destination

>the sauce is lubrication

You're not supposed to fuck it.

Thats what a double quarter pounder is for

Just like ur moms pussy

took 18 posts but we got there

put some ketchup on the dry layer and it's actually decent. too bad you'll be hungry in about 1h after eating 2 of those and still get a massive amount of calories

>big mac
>cheap
What are you talking about?

Where do you life?

It's 4 bucks. You can get two McDoubles for more calories and less money. Just ask for Big Mac sauce on them.

I don't think it's as popular as it used to be. Didn't McD's just run a massive promo campaign for it because they learned something like 20% of millennials had never tried one?

It's kind of a relic from back when a double cheeseburger could be your flagship product. Like the Big Boy (or Shoney's) All American burger or the In-N-Out Double Double.

Today it takes more than a double cheeseburger to get people excited about your brand.

For four bucks I can buy a whole chicken and get 4 meals out of it, plus extra meat on the carcass to put in a salad or sandwich. Plus, there's the bones to make stock from.

Big mac is comparatively horrible value for money.

>Best things on a burger are all tangy
Wow, didn't think it'd be that fast until I read something so completely wrong

2 for 3$ mc double gets me hype

I have no clue. The bread to meat ratio is completely wrong. I agree that the it is too sour (at least the "grand mac" I tried a few months ago was. In the South, the Big Mac sauce has a very vinegary taste and is almost completely white) and could use some ketchup to balance it out (the bread to meat ratio of the grand mac was fine). The QBwC is similarly priced and a far superior sandwich. The best McDonalds sandwich was the discontinued Arch Deluxe.

>You're garbage.

Oh and your so tuff with youre dual two's.

I'd destroy you in 10 seconds flat

How is it too sour? Did you dip it in a vat of vinegar or some shit? I agree that it's a bad burger but not because it's sour.

Big Mac (eeeeeyup)
Large fry
Medium Coke

Eeeeyup, that's a fine meal, eat this and you'll be happy, gotta have the large fry

everyone in this thread deserves to have their dicks smashed with a sledgehammer

fuck off faggot and go to /b/ with the rest of the trash