The latest experiment flavor is here. Who fucking thinks of, and who approves of this shit

The latest experiment flavor is here. Who fucking thinks of, and who approves of this shit.

fucking disgusting

Woah I saved this in another direction. What the fuck.

I love jolly ranchers.

Must try.
Where did you see this?

are you going to get a box and give us some feedback?

Super market

I want to, but I must resist. Every new flavor has tasted like SHIT. The caramal chocolate? SHIT. Watermelon? SHIT. Orange Soda? SHIT

I'm done being burned

>watermelon
>jolly rancher

I think it's obvious who this is meant to appeal to.

Who

Those who possess royal ancestry.

I only tried the regular watermelon flavor. Wasn't too bad 2bh. Is the Jolly Rancher labeled version any different?

>Where did you see this?
I've seen them at Wal-mart a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't tell which looked worse, the watermelon or jolly rancher apple. I tried to imagine the watermelon looked worse, at least you can pair piecrust and tart apples as normal apple pie.

Best is S'mores, because graham crackers that get toasted in the toaster, along with caramelizing marshmallowy glaze really works for a cookie break with a glass of milk. The fudge is good as well.

Brits?

Who eats this shit?
It's sugary garbage that has no nutritional value.

who else thinks that mobile phone saved the chins/without mobile phones the chans would've died!?

No, those who wuz kangs n sheeit.

niggers

people who had bad parents

Ah thanks friend
Back to /pol/ you unfunny faggot

Stay triggered, cuck.

I did in the 90s when I was a child. The babyboomers and hippy generation really didn't give a shit or know anything I guess. I was a fat child. On the one hand I was made fun of but on the other hand my hypernutrition ensured that I would not be a malnourished manlet. I'm conflicted.

>frogposter
Opinion discarded :^)

the watermelon ones are so bad. I only get wldberry or blueberry. chocolate chip is prob okay tho

The difference between cuckservatives and libcucks in the US? The cuckservatives' masters fuck the cuck.

What the fuck are you saying

>spew unfunny joke any and everywhere
>people tell you it isn't funny
>triggered!! cuck!!

I believe they are drunk or something like that, but they are saying they believe that Veeky Forums would have been dead long ago if it were not for cell phones, implying the average user is now a mobile phone browser and that if phones had not advanced to what they are today where you can browse the internet and post on Veeky Forums, and if it were still the 80s with just computers to use, Veeky Forums would have died. I do not know where that question is coming from based off a poptart thread nor do I understand why any one would want a watermelon poptart.

Only acceptable pop tart is strawberry, frosted or unfrosted.

i survived on them when i went to a basketball camp in tampa
i didnt like leaving the room and there was a vending machine outside the door
columbians and blacks are hell to be in a house with
columbians are nasty people

>Not getting brown sugar or hot fudge sundae