Can you buy food on the deep web?

sup Veeky Forums i just recently found out how to rock the deep web and i was kinda sitting and thinking about a lot of stuff and then it hit me "Dude, what if you could buy really cheap, normal food on the deep web?"
if anyone knows anything please help

Ur on the deep web m8. Email me I've got some leftover meatloaf in the fridge
[email protected]

...Don't do it man! They'll sell you human meat instead of goat sausages and human brain instead of exotic monkey brain!

man i said normal food tho! dude goat sausages sound pretty good tho

Accurate example of what the "deep web" actually is.

buy drugs

That's the wrong bread

What if I wanted to try horse or dog meat? Can't get that through normal means.

Buy a horse or dog as a pet and slaughter it yourself

You can buy whatever you need on amazon, and if you can't get onto websites from craft foods companies, little cahun butchers, people selling stone crab claws or lobster in season, jerky from uhh reindeer, honey from weird flowers, etc.
Cheap negates shipping. The only country where you SAVE MONEY is china. I have purchased so much online for like .01 shipping or free shipping, and though it takes 5 weeks to get to me, I really am buying something at chinese prices without that amazon $6 shipping thing.

i dunno man i just wanted to buy cheap but normal deep web food, just for aesthetic purposes. I could be holding a bag of chips and someone would be like "hey can i have some" and ill be like yeah but be careful theyre deep web chips

i was considering buying LSD and a drug test but only once I've settled

yo ill look around for you and see what i can find, it probably exists

i quickly searched around and couldn't find anything. the search engine i like to use uses words. so like, it included all the results that had "horse" and "meat" in it. there's probably some deeper stuff but im a really sensitive person so i didnt wanna go there

Hey I go to /k/ too

just buy some 1p from lysergi

also term is dark net, deep web is just uncrawled webspace.

What a great idea. I bet there's a huge demand to eat endangered animals (you know, like that movie with Ferris Bueller). I'd like to try giant panda someday. I'd kill to have a plateful of juicy human.

Did you mean "whore's meat" instead of "horse meat"?

Because horse meat is available in basically every supermarket in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Pretty sure German supermarkets have it as well.

I want to but non pasteurized dairy products.

Had no idea butter had flavor until I went to cuba

theres some cannibal markets but i haven't ventured that deep and dont plan on it

I know you can buy pizza, not much else.

>really sensitive
>posting to Veeky Forums
I don't buy it senpai

>Did you mean "whore's meat" instead of "horse meat"?
>Because horse meat is available in basically every supermarket in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Pretty sure German supermarkets have it as well.
It's not in the US though. And, it's a huge problem in South Florida where thieves take family pets from farms and stables, and slaughter them alive on the side of the road for the one single cut of meat that they want.
It's disgusting, and it's why I couldn't really stomach trying horse while in Iceland. Some fresh foal steak was on the menu nearly everywhere, and I realize it's the industry of that country, but like veal, and baby animals, I took a pass. Cows are stupid as rocks, but horses are a higher intelligence, and like ocean mammals, I skip it.

Where can I get Sabertooth Tiger meat?

this

You can eat horse meat at restaurants in France and some Scandinavian countries.

How do you use the deep web?

TOR browser.

I saw a cow beat a horse at chess once.

She cunningly used her markings to camouflage herself between the pieces and etched out a victory.

A real dark horse, so to speak.

'no'
Veeky Forums is indexed by search engines and easily accessible by anyone. That's not the deep web.
That would be the dark web. There's a difference.

>Cows are stupid as rocks
Definitely smarter than you for writing that. Do you actually know anything about what you say before you say it or do you just convince yourself of being right as a convenience to suit your lifestyle?

Kek