Why does food from non white countries always look like a bunch of slop...

why does food from non white countries always look like a bunch of slop? why can't they at least make it look appetizing?

I started making more stews and bean dishes, and they usually look like slop, but after a while you stop noticing. Since those foods take quite a bit of time, they can be some of the tastiest things you'll eat.

Roman people used to think that the best food didn't have any recognizable ingredients, because it meant more time and effort went into cooking than just quickly chopping and heating something up.

Like biscuits and gravy? Or mushy peas? Or boeuf bourguignon?

please tell me how this looks like third world slop

Wow 4 cubes of meat and enough gravy for 2lbs of meat. That's third world right there. That wouldn't fly in the US.

Isn't it great when white nationalists invade food boards with thinly veiled racist bullshit? Why don't you do it on /diy/ or /out/? Oh, yeah, that's why.

You pussfags are the wimpiest fucks around. Even Robert Spencer, your spokesperson, had to be protected from a single SJW diminutive jew female by a single black female security guard. The only time you have strength is when you're in your circlejerk group on your containment board.

Why do japs put so much sauce?

Because you're a cherry picking faggot?

Why are white people insecure? Why do they have to put people down 24/7?

It's not white people. It's directionless millennials who have a need for self identification.
Instead of NEET/neckbeard/virgin basement dweller, they choose to cling onto being "white," and by extrapolation commit a reverse "WE WERE KANGS," by claiming they were inventors of civilization instead of the neo-hikikomori.

You're thinking of jews. White people just wanna be left alone.

Threads on Veeky Forums that dont exist:
>do europeans really
>do canadians really
>do austrailians really

Because you are a cherry-picking faggot who cant comprehend that countries have more than one style of food and pretty much every culture has stews that look like slop?

I mean seriously, even the same dish wont look the same depending on who makes it.
Your picture is not "all non-white food is slop", its "this is a particularly shitty version of curry rice".

It doesn't need to look appetizing. The taste speaks for itself most of the time.

Are you really criticizing Japan for having poor presentation?

This

Take a look at the OPs image.
It looks fucking disgusting.
Real gook food isn't like in your animu.

Now that is some airtight logic for you

>pic related is from an Australian restaurants website.
Undermine your own argument, user.
Smart move.

>pretending that isn't exactly how Japanese nigiri is served in Japan
Deflection.
>Using a cherry-picked image of Japanese comfort food to bolster an argument
The issue with OP's statement and using Japan as an example is Japan is probably the Asian country which emphasizes presentation the most.

I'm not exactly sure why curry is used as an example. Almost any saucey stew over rice is going to lack strong presentation.

>Things to consider.
the fact the Japanese plate their curry like this instead of directly slathering it over rice suggests they even try to make their curry have a nice presentation.

I'm really tired of almost every western "solid" food-based dish. Give me something saucy and with a lot of complex flavors over that any day.

What is Australian cuisine btw? Outback Steakhouse?

>a nice presentation.
>the gravy is pooling in half the plate
heh

Vegemite on toast

>Americans in charge of food presentation

Lamb vindaloo and goulash are two of favorite foods. You can call it slop if you want but you can't beat the taste of these dishes and every country has dishes like that

You may be becoming racist.
Stop.

I've seen Euro threads before.
Canada is a piece of shit and no one gives a fuck about them so that explains that.
Not much you can say about Australian eating habits. It's really just a mixture of Americans and British with more lamb and meat pies so why would anyone care about making threads about them here?

>Roman people used to think

They fucked little boys and believed in more than one God so maybe Roman school of thought isn't a good water mark.

Fairy Bread

Outback Steakhouse isn't remotely Australian. There's only 8 of them in our whole country. It was started in Florida. And they don't even put Beetroot on the burgers.

Can't believe that there are still autists that don't get that worn out joke and still feel the need to "correct" it.

>Oi, ya great bloody cunt! Autbak stayk hause isn't even a lick Aussie!

Can't believe there are still Americans who think it is.

t. Australian that has been to America.

I never know when they're joking about it.

I don't see a problem

>HURR DURR WHITE PEOPLE FOOD AMIRITE?
Fuck off.

Canadian cusine is...

Tim Horton's? Maple syrup? Poutine?

Haha, yeah. We suck

that's a lot of misplaced anger which should be directed at your small penis, noodle arms and short stature

I can smell the impotent tears from here

lol kys tripfag

Would you prefer something like this?

There is a place for people like you, the freezer aisle.

after you my friend

>anybody giving a fuck about what a tripfaggot has to say

You're literally cancer

It looks nice desu, not tidy but appetising

nigger

>mom make him stop posting with a name he's more intelligent than me and I don't like it!

Where do you think you are?

that looks like chopped up nigger dick in blood sauce

You know that looks appetizing and you know it