How do you guys manage to stop eating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHV2X3lnfts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no such thing as overeating. Just exercise more ya faggot.

Just understand its more enjoyable to eat when you're hungry. So eat one meal a day

I don't, that's why I'm a fatso
will the suffering ever end?

How does one even manage to get fat? If I eat more than ~2500 calories I just feel sick.

Get some fucking self control. Normal weight is easy as fuck, slim is pretty easy, skinny/athletic are a bit harder.

I eat whole plant foods. And then I go do other stuff for a while.

Fat people food is nutrient poor so no amount can satisfy.

The best way is to be active. If you're out doing something you can keep your mind off that feeling of hunger that drives you insane when you sit in your chair bored as fuck doing nothing.

If you can manage to switch out soda or other flavored liquids that have calories to something like flavored seltzer water, that'll help you in the long run.

drugs

Because it makes me physically ill if I eat too much at once? Fatfucks really are defective aren't they?

4th day of water fast for this fat arse here, i never even visit ck usually.
i did this for pain, if im gonna be uncomfortable and hungry might as well give it meaning

Just stop
I dropped 100lbs so you can lose weight too

I don't know if water fasting is good, but never do it with juice unless you get stuck in a hospital and it's forced on you like when I had an appendectomy after eating too poorly for too long and nearly dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHV2X3lnfts

don't eat fast food
don't eat pre-packaged food
don't eat fat
don't snack
only eat 2 meals a day
don't eat after 5 pm

i know this isnt Veeky Forums but reason im doing it is a bit of weight loss, but mainly cause i keep hearing that its a good "reset" for taste buds and eating habbits, after recovery im gonna start going for the 5 small meals a day meme and a strict diet and calorie counting to get me into better health.
weird things so far is after 3 days the stomach rumbling is ignorable, but you start to smell really bad, and brushing without toothpaste leave that dentists filling taste in your mouth all day, surprisingly not feeling to bad at all

>tfw almost too obese to masturbate

One would think I'd have stopped this eating years ago.

>separates normal, slim, and skinny
"""Normal""" fatty detected

drink green tea
only have a piece of dark dark chocolate when you're craving candy

>counts calories
landwhale detected

i'm a Veeky Forumsggot anorexic guy
i just enjoy cooking,hoping to become a chef one day.
If you can't control yourself to stop eating you should just kys desu fampai

By being extra lazy. The less you exert yourself, the less you wanna eat.

Ephedrine/caffeine stack three times a day.

I'm 158lbs at 6'2 and well below 20% bodyfat. You people projecting here?

By being broke as shit almost all the time

I'm more addicted to masturbation than food for sure. I'm glad there's no way that would happen to me.

I eat, more or less, exactly the same way I did when I was a fat shit. The only difference is that I bike or walk every.

Actually, I lost 60 lbs by counting calories.
I have an app on my phone and keep it below 2000 calories. I'm 15 lbs from my goal.

For me it's all about stress. And I don't think it's really "comfort eating" as a coping method like some people say it is, but rather when I'm stressed about other stuff, proper eating becomes less important. When I'm not anxious about something, I have enough energy to give a damn.

u stressed, bro?

only eat at dinner. it makes it a lot easier when you know you're going to pack 2000 calories into your face at the end of the day.

I don't. I do however stop myself from eating too much sugar.

I've been the same 170-180 pounds 6 foot 3 for 5 years

I've been doing about 1200 calories a day for the past two weeks and lost about 6 pounds. Kind of thought I'd have lost more by now tbqh

I'm thin and used to be fat. MyFitnessPal helped a lot, because it tickled my autism to count the calories and I felt bad to go over. But what really helped me what intermittent fasting. I did some 23:1, but now every week day I do 16:8 (so, i just eat lunch and dinner). I combine that with a pretty low carb diet, but nothing really strict, and it keeps the weight off. Look up Dr. Jason Fung.

I went slow and steady. A lot of anons that lost a bunch of weight did it really fast, for me I was more like 2-lbs per week to begin with (when I was really heavy), but then it quickly was 1-lbs/week then 0.5lbs/week. I wasn't in a rush though.

Pic related, it's me with a neckbeard versus now (i'm still autism for the record).

>I lost 60 lbs by counting calories.
Nice job. Similar situation here.

I still enjoy eating, and I've started cooking more recently.

I have to remind myself to eat.

intense fear of gaining weight will keep you from eating, no matter how painful it gets
"here for a good time, not a long time"

are you garlic bread bucket-kun from last night?

Drinking.

I just accept hunger.

You're not losing weight if you're never hungry. You might not gaining weight, but you're not losing weight.

>manlets
>have to starve to lose weight
>can put on muslce quickly

>lanklets
>struggle to put on weight
>take forever to build muscle

dunno which one I'd take desu lads.. I fucking love food, especially junk food

i'm struggling really hard. sometimes i feel like crying 'cause my appetite is so ravenous.

i tried adderall, it curbs my hunger for a day, then stops working.

i've been reading dr jason fung. i think i just gotta suffer through an agonizing 15-day fast. break that psychological addiction and reset my hormones.

I eat like 10 chicken breast a day and about 4 cups of veggies

Vyvanse. Every day. Shop around until you find a psychiatrist willing to prescribe you Ritalin/Adderall/some stimulant and take it religiously. Food stops entering your mind.

mind over matter you fat fuck

Yeah I'm having a hard time

It's the self control I just can't fucking deal with it >.<

I'm 330lbs and 6,1

I feel like I'm dying

at that size, you can eat 2,000-2,500 calories and still lose weight.

i'm 6'2" and 165. i gotta diet hard 'cause i'm a type 2 diabetic and need to get rid of all the visceral fat clogging my liver, pancreas, and other organs.

i should be eating 800 calories a day. which is hard as fuck. i feel so deprived.

Chewing gum and water
Lots of it

I don't

stop eating carbs

You just don't put food in your mouth OP.

Cut sugar
Eat slower and chew more
Eat low carb snacks between meals
Dont have cheat days or meals

Does fruit make you fat?
What happened if you do fruit only diet?

If you eat enough yes. Fruits are essentially candy with vitamins and fibre.

Nigger really?
>Why can't I stoop filling meee GATT

Its all about calories in and calories out. Basic shit.

Also if you find yourself craving junk food its likely you're low on Iodine, apparently this is a problem all over the world but especially in (((America))).