Cottage cheese

So, I just bought some cottage cheese because I'm trying to incorporate a LOT more protein into my diet. Problem is, I haven't got the daftest idea how to cook with it.
Any good beginner/intermediate breakfast recipe recommendations that are healthy and packed with protein?

You're supposed to cook with cottage cheese? Just eat it, dawg.

can I have recs on what to pair it with then?

stop with these threads, you piece of garbage.
durr, wut do I do with chicken breast
Duur what do I do with cottage cheese

But cottage cheese with pineapple. It's delicious. Don't eat it on its own, it's revolting.

Mix it with eggs when you're making scrambled eggs or an omelet. Mix it with pasta sauces to make them more creamy. Season it lightly with some lime juice and salt and pepper and use it as a dip for cucumbers or carrots.

want more "whats the best fast food" threads or "how much fast food can I hide under my bed"
thanks!

Salt and pepper my man. That's it.

I usually just slice som vegetables to go with it. Fruit + honey combo could be nice. I've never cooked with it

Really it's best plain. Maybe some fruit if you're feeling fancy.

pasta and sugar
lots of sugar

The absolute best is to mix in chocolate/raspberry whey protein powder with decimated coconut and extra cocoa powder - (works with milk and yogurt too)

Second best for cottage cheese is to mix in some honey+cinnamon+nutmeg (pumkin spices or garam masala will do)

Don't. Magerquark is far better for this kind of stuff

Chicken pot pie with cottage cheese is fucking the greatest

hit the russian/eastern europe cuisine
patties out of it (syrniki)
dumplings (vareniki)
small open pies (vatrushka)

>decimated coconut

Mix cottage cheese with sour cream
Add salt, papper and ground paprika
>wa la

Cottage cheese on a jacket potato.
Cottage cheese with a nice salad.
Cottage cheese and tomato omelette.
To name a few.

This is what I do with cottage cheese:

Green onions + cottage cheese + blender: spoon over microwave baked potato. Realize it's better than sour cream. It can also be used as a veggie dip.

You can make a german spreadable called "liptauer cheese" with the base of cream cheese or cottage cheese, plus basically everything else in your fridge in the cheese department. Enjoy on pumpernickel toast.

I use ricotta, but believe it or not, in the olden days, people blended cottage cheese and used it in italian recipes like lasagna and stuffed shells, because either 1) ricotta wasn't as available, or 2) wasn't ever on BOGO sales. You can also do the same thing for a crepes filling with a little kirsch or flambe in mind with your fruit. Think good ol jewish deli yumminess like a blintz with fruit for breakfast.

Cottage cheese goes sweet or savory, so combine with fruit cocktail or peaches or pineapple as you wish. Also good folded into fruit filled jello molds.

I like it straight up. I sprinkle seasoned salt on top. Krazy Janes, or copious amounts of Mrs. Dash. It's the little crunchy sea salt I like on it.

Also full fat cottage cheese is good, anything reduced is pretty crap.

With a bit of chives it's edible alone, but add some toasted bread and it's god tier.

They're all the same thing you piece of shit

mix with mayo and crushed garlic and s/p, eat with meat

i eat it with a spoon and I eat spoonfuls of it
it's expensive or else i'd eat a bin of it every day

I mix it with peanut butter and spread the mixture on toasted bread. My mother mixes it with honey, but I just don't enjoy it like that; love it with PB, though.

Make a salad with it. It's usually p dank

put ketchup with it

true patrician way

agreed