For me, its eggs with venison

For me, its eggs with venison

But is it kosher/halal

Joe Rogen please go.

9/10 puddle

kino

the food doesn't look that bad without his pretentious fucking writing "healthy as fuck" "fucking awesome sandwich bro" god I hate him

tfw you realize joe rogan is wifey material

you managed to both overcook and undercook those eggs

>the food doesn't look that bad
*blocks your path*

is this kino?

what the fuck

it's fucking disturbing how one can now instantly pinpoint a rogan meal from the thumbnail alone
grey meat is the foundation of any kino diet

legit as fuck

did you remember the egg jalapeno garlic gouda sogwich mess?

noice

fucking lol

>not having chickens in your yard
>hating on based Joe's fresh eggs

stay pleb

Looks like jizz in his coffee.

He has the tongue of an obese toddler.

can someone explain to me whats so bad about his eggs?i keep seeing this pictures, but never managed to find something really disgusting?
i guess you find the color of the eggs werid, but he most probably cooks them with lard which gives that brownish tint

The color looks overcooked to me.

Also, I've cooked with lard countless times. It doesn't change the color of anything.

he probably just uses way too high temperature to cook them, which gives this brownish color if you cook with lard

the yolk looks way too runny for them to be overcooked

Why do you keep talking about lard? It doesn't matter if he's using butter, oil, lard, bacon grease, canola oil, etc. Any cooking fat will give that color if you use too high a heat.

Joe Rogan doesn't cook his eggs with lard so lets put that meme to rest already.

That specific pic is an outlier in that it doesn't have a giant puddle of liquid sitting at the bottom of the plate

sometimes they look burned on the bottom and the whites are still runny. i know some people like them that way and it's fine, it's just not common to see them that way, or a general preference. sometimes it looks like he barely cooked the eggs long enough so that they barely hold together.

i think it's mainly his celebrity status though, because he'll just make an egg sandwich and 10k people will like his post and act like he's brilliant for doing so.

>Why do you keep talking about lard?
because he literally said hes using lard since hes on keto

Yet the type of cooking oil is irrelevant to the color so why mention it?

>bottom and the whites are still runny. i know some people like them that way and it's fine
i love them like that tb h
crispy whites and runny yolk is the shit

shut the F*CK up, nerd

Found the jew arab

I know it. If you showed me a pic of a dish from a Michelin-starred restaurant I couldn't tell you if it was made by Alain Ducasse or whomever. But if you show me a Joe Rogan #HealthyAsFuck plate, I know who made it immediately.

Sure, I won't tell someone the food they like to eat is inherently bad or wrong, it's just not a common way to eat them. I really dislike crispy whites, they get tough and chewy in my opinion. I like them to be cooked over heat just hot enough to cook the egg with no browning at all.