The reason Japanese people don't like this brand of ramen is because it has too much flavour...

The reason Japanese people don't like this brand of ramen is because it has too much flavour. Japanese have really bland taste when it comes to cooking.

Mi goreng is my go-to cheap noodles. Crack in some eggs, drain, add the flavour packets and add your veggies (I like bell pepper, cucumber, green onion, nappa cabbage).

>Halal
Pretty sure it's because nips hate Muslims.

1) WTF are you talking about? I've seen that stuff all over convenience stores in Japan.

2) It's not ramen.

the orientals are racist as fuck but I don't know if this also encompasses religious intolerance as well?

>three threads with the exact same picture
Market harder, you'll never get the front page at this rate.

Actually no. They hate niggers but japs and turks are very close both politically and culturally

They hate whites even more though.
Especially white men.

>japs hating whites.

Nigga, what are you on?

Agree. But some Japanese also likes to eat Mie Goreng because of the trend. Look at YT

>front page
Painful

A heavy dose of reality.

And they fucking hate weebs.
Did you ever see that video of nips reacting to American weeaboos?
The disdain and hatred was palpable.

Embrace the truth, roundeye.

>Looks like ramen
>Cooks like ramen
>Comes with seasoning packets like ramen
>NOT RAMEN

Is this the latest meme?

Mi goreng means "fried noodles", like you can see in the picture.
Ramen means "soup noodles".

Clearly a plate of dry fried noodles is very different than noodles in soup.

It says ramen on the packet.

It wasn't funny the first time you posted that, and it's not funny this time either. It's just sad.

wat?

well it's funny that you retard got tricked into looking for it

I didn't need to look for it. I buy that brand often, I know damn well it doesn't say ramen on it. That's why it's so stupid to say that it does.

Is this better than yakisoba?

uh

nani