What's the best food to vomit up?

What's the best food to vomit up?

I know people have preferences for eating food, so why not the other way around.
I've always hated throwing up noodles since they always get into my nose and shit.

Any enjoyable ones?

I don't know about food but coca cola is really good to throw up. Also orange juice but the stomach acid and citric acid can fuck you up, it still tastes just like you're drinking it.

The "least bad" I can think of would probably be clam chowder, because it already has a puke-like texture. The worst is peanut butter IMO.

>4/4 stars on my Ralph Ebertâ„¢ Rating Scale

Bulimia get out. Just don't eat you retard if you want to lose weight.

>bulimia is about losing weight

Pasta in a cream sauce

Oatmeal

ice cream

hershey's
you won't notice any difference in taste between eating it and throwing it up

Idk what the best is but the worst is peanut buttered toast.

It was like throwing up a ball of clay

Any cheese made in the USA.
It's all objectively fucking shit and you'll be glad to get it out of your body.

Mashed potatoes are fairly innocuous to vomit. The worst are acidic foods with tomato sauce because you can feel your esophagous catching on fire.

Spicy foods are a no-no

just had an itch to post your obsession, huh?

water

if you eat something acidic and it's making you want to puke drink a half liter of water with 5-10 ml ok baking soda stirred in

at best it will make you not want to puke, at worst your puke will be neutralized

McDonalds menu + shake

cake and ice cream of course. Worst would be chunky spicy stuff when it gets in your nose.

I threw up some key lime pie after a night of heavy drinking and then having said pie.

Bretty good 8/10.

chocolate milkshake throwing up while still cool is a nice summer treat with hardly any calories

When I was young I'd drink ice cold milk and force myself to burp immediately after swallowing and it's splash back up in the back of my throat. Felt good.
This one bulimic girl I knew used to love throwing up diet coke and something else that I can seem to remember. I want to say it was grapes or some type of fruit

silken tofu. it remains semi solid and leaves you with a satisfied empty feeling - I only mean satisfied if you feel like you're going to throw up not forced

Apples... they still taste OK and the texture is velvety-soft. No bamboozle

banana+oreos = icecreamy puddin??
it was delish 10/10

Fellow bulimia fag? Ice cream is the absolute easiest and best tasting thing to throw up. I find noodles easy to get up, as well as "soft" things like eggs, fruits, vegetables, beans, rice, canned tuna.

Rice. When I was bulimic it would be rice and beans and most if not all came out

Why would you eat bland food if you're just going to throw it up anyway? I don't get it. I thought you eat your heart out on fat unhealthy food and throw that up. If you only ate rice and beans in proper proportions you wouldn't even be fat.

Don't eat anything with tomato in it, throwing up tomato is the worst.

Sometimes if I feel sick, I eat some ice cream just so it doesn't taste bad when I do get sick.

Orange juice is the classic answer because the citric acid means that it honestly doesn't taste that much different coming up.

On the other side, Captain Crunch is its own special little hell. It's like cement.

ice cream or cereal if it's voluntary

Hahahah

close, bi carb water so that its ph neutral

milk products probably. ice cream.

always feels fattening because of the cream component. do skim milk if any

soup, taste-wise, although it has lots of little chunks and you're going to feel disgusting until you get all of them out of your mouth
texture-wise, probably something that's not really solid to begin with like ice cream

fuck you you fucking retard.

>What's the best food to vomit up?
Anchovies

One of my favorite snacks is a "pizzadilla." Basically a tortilla folded in half with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and tomato sauce fried.

For whatever reason, I always used to eat these right before going out and getting incredibly drunk. Those things were so greasy that they made throw up. Let me tell you, that is the worst possible vomit. Shit is so greasy and the cheese all clumps together when it comes out and is super sticky. Also probably the worst smelling vomit.

Also, I used to like snacking on pork rinds. Once I came back home after a night of drinking and ate some pork rinds. The vomiting afterwards was so intense that I've never eaten pork rinds again.

Yeah, I swear vomiting has made me dislike a shit ton of foods.

I can't drink barley tea or eat bell peppers anymore because of it.

I got food poisoning a couple of months back, the 'stomach flu' or whatever euphemism it is for staph poisoning.
I got myself both a blue and a red gatorade and amused myself by throwing up varying shades of purple and the gatorade don't taste that bad coming up.
Bad when it starts getting mixed with the yellow bile.

>most enjoyable
Ice cream, especially if you recently ate it and its still cold, interesting sensation would rec.

rice. gets lubed up in your stomach, isnt very messy, and generally doesnt have any leftover taste

post-sex puking. only happened once, but after i came i puked in my trashcan but i didnt feel bad since i was still riding the high

>worst
wine. burns, tastes like shit, leaves aftertaste that wont go away, getsin your nose, cant stop spitting. fucking awful

spicy anything. hurts twice as bad coming back up, like a failed abortion in food form

soups. i always seen to puke up minestrone soup all the time, and you just get a bunch of little bean skins and celery pieces everywhere and its on your tongue and FUCK man making my skin crawl just thinking about it fuck off

I like the taste of it, I was just us in my favorite food to throw up as an example but I used to have deep fried corn dogs with bacon wrapped around it (about a dozen corn dogs) and used to be a hassle to throw up

No idea what's best but the absolute worst is anything with garlic. The smell is absolutely noxious and it lingers around for ages.

Hot dogs taste the same way going up as they do going down

I remember drinking a shitload of vodka once (on the rocks with nothing but mineral water) and then after all the alcohol was inside of me and puked, it was nothing but water with an extremely faint taste of alcohol. That was the nicest puke I ever had.

I didn't vomited for the past 10 years. No joking. Ask away.

Shut up Ted Mosby.

Leave some sausages in your glove compartment for a week and have em rare, probly be the best puke of your life.

>that one time I drank a red slurpy and threw it up and thought my insides were bleeding and I was dying
good times

Why can't you speak English?

strawberry milkshakes, cookies and milk

t. used to have a vomit fetish

Cold Sprite or ginger ale. Whenever I had a stomach virus as a kid, my mom would give me ice cold sprite or ginger ale to help ease my stomach. Sometimes though I'd be really sick and throw that up too and it always felt good coming up still cold, and taste nice and sweet. I always tell people this and they think I'm crazy, but then I saw this thread and was reminded why I come to Veeky Forums.

>cold sprite
Yes one time i had the 12 hour stomach flu at college and i had been throwing up acid and pizza all night. I bought a cold sprite from the vending machine and drank half of it then threw up again 30 minutes later but it felt so soothing on my ragged throat.