Cooking with Satan

about to eat some beef stew i made 8 months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

nchfp.uga.edu/how/general/ensuring_HQ_canned_foods.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're my idol.

You're an unfunny idiot.

nummy

Satan please post a soundtrack for this thread.

just to like, complete the experience.

If you want attention and recognition for your xD wacky stunts xD then simply make a Reddit account.

eating beef stew is a wacky stunt??

8 month old clearly is.

Namefags gotta get attention somehow.

the time is really not a factor whatsoever

If "beef stew" isn't a wacky stunt, and if the age doesn't matter, then what's the purpose of your posts at all?

Gotta keep racking up those "yous", right?

just showing the beef stew i made.

moar protien

>not knowing what canned food is

>>canning food with that much headspace

>Some faggot dumps a bunch of random gross-looking food into a pot
>"Mmm, delicious"
>Three redditors spamming reaction images
>This all gets put into an unreadable screencap that will be posted for reddit clout and then in every future Veeky Forums thread in between Jack webms

headspace is before the food is canned. not after....

>this fucking guy with his olive oil deep fryer
>"getting dickered" fag with his cat walking on every surface cooking extremely generic food
>endless reposted stale memes
Veeky Forums is shit these days

>too poor to buy olive oil

>not liking dickered guy

Go fuck yourself

Yeah, I get that. So you canned the food some time ago. Then you ate some of it out of the jar (but not the whole jar). Now you're going back and eating the rest of it?

Please go back to the fast food threads. Adults are discussing food here. Also, I dont need your weeb shit fucking up my reddit and imgur screen caps, which you can't stop me from making, posting, curating, and enjoying.

You are cancer and you need to limit your activity on this Finnish wire transfer system to lurking and swift inquiry posts.

no dude. there was half inch of headspace before i canned it. use your brain

fuck you
those 2 and dinotendies are the only fucking thing keeping Veeky Forums alive.

Yeah, I get that. I'm wondering why there is so much more space now.

What happened between canning and the pic you took? Because the headspace seems to have mysteriously grown, but not by an amount consistent with eating a serving.

This

since when is beef stew gross?

Satan!!!

I got b& for a bit for posting healthy food on the /ck that the mods and fat necked tards just couldn't kenendle. They thought I was trolling even though I was just eating healthy like always. Can't kenedle my hendles, if you know what I mean... Fucking fat ass, fast food, piece of shit, future cancer cases around here...

I missed you more than anything else on the /ck. Here is a whole wheat sour dough pizza crust you inspired me to make. It was $$$$$.

it shrinks when you can it you fucking moron

Can I visit your house.

When it's that poorly made. The veggies appear to be overcooked and mushy. The stew looks very liquidy rather than having some texture to it. The color suggests you didn't add any wine, and I don't see any herbs in there.

I'm guessing that:
1) you didn't bother to brown off the meat first
2) you didn't use a good homemade stock
3) no wine
4) no herbs
5) you didn't skim it very well
6) you put the carrots in at the beginning of cooking

How many did I get right?

No. I am not in the habit of having "4channers" over as guests and I don't think ill start now.

it was raw packed pressure canned. so you got nothing right.

>4channers
you have to go back

>it was raw packed pressure canned

That implies I got 1, 5, and 6 correct.
You didn't bother to address 2, 3, or 4.
So, let me repeat my questions:
2) Did you use a good homemade stock before you canned it?
3) Did you add wine before you canned it?
4) Did you add herbs before you canned it?

I'm guessing "no" to all 3.

Thanks for posting that again.

you dont can herbs....

Fuck off faggot. There is more than one way to make food. Go make some dank memes or something on pinterest.

OK, so I got 4 correct as well.

You're forgetting to answer 2 and 3. I'll repeat them again since you seem to be having problems answering them:

2) Did you add a good homemade stock before you canned it?
3) Did you add wine before you canned it?

why would you add a stock to stew? do you add a stock to soup too?

you should kill yourself

As someone who pressure cans, my worshipful fallen angel, you prepare the stew by going through all the steps you normally would when making a stew. Brown your meat, saute your aromatics, add spices and herbs and other vegetables and wine/stock heat to a boil and ladle into jars. Don't just dump raw stuff into the jars.

>why would you add a stock to stew?

Flavor. Texture from the gelatin, and it provides the liquid that the other ingredients are braised in.

>>do you add a stock to soup too?
Not all soups, but most of them, yes. For the same reasons as above.

I'm guessing that since you STILL haven't actually answered those questions the answer is "no" to both of them, so it seems like I was 100% correct on all 6 of my guesses.

Anyway, that answers the question you posed earlier. Beef stew isn't gross in general. But it's really gross when you fuck it up this badly.

Why? I'm not the one fucking up a simple discussion by ignoring very simple questions.

Hey faggot Reddit has a cooking forum

you're annoying, you post like a fag, and you somehow feel superior because of your beef stew.

this image is literally you

I wouldn't have to post like a fag if OP would simply answer the questions he was posed.

Lol at Irish Stew Guy Copypasta.

I'm not trying to be pedantic here, I'm answering OP's question, and discussing the basic points of stewmaking that just about any cookbook from any nation would cover. This is basic shit man, not a carefully worded copypasta designed to get a reaction from people.

>Lol at
fuck off faggot. sad loser phoneposting faggot

>discussing the basic points of stewmaking

You wanna know how I know you're gay?

I don't even own a smartphone.

NO I WILL NOT LET YOU SUCK MY DICK

B O T U L I S M
O
T
U
L
I
S
M

nah. i killed all of that in the canning process

raw pack is far easier. plus i dont wanna eat the same fucking thing everytime. i add seasoning when i reheat it.

Quads of truth.

Not only that but botulism toxin would be rendered inert after reheating. My Canned smoked salmon in my pic doesn't have that secondary defense because I generally eat it straight from the can. I'm still confident enough in my canning to do that, and if worse comes to worse and I meet you and Mephistopheles a fraction of a second (relative to eternity) earlier, I won't be crying about it.

no. the botulism toxin is not killed during reheating.
reheating does not reach 240f

boiling does not kill botulism

man what the fuck is wrong with you

Damn man sorry ;_;

fuck off back to your fast food thread. plz go.

>Also, I dont need your weeb shit
?

i can my own stew and it doesn't have half that much head space and it doesn't look 1/10th as disgusting

are you sure you did it correctly?

Hilarious you think this is a new practice, almost like you're from r/thedonald and think all of Veeky Forums is /pol/!
No u

Yea man we totally need more McChicken and Ja/ck/ threads rather than people actually cooking food.

You sound like a total bitch irl

He thinks weeb is the same thing as anime. Get the fuck out, baka!

Ur the sausage guy aren't you

>not knowing what raw pack canning is

>
>If "beef stew" isn't a wacky stunt, and if the age doesn't matter, then what's the purpose of your posts at all?
>Gotta keep racking up those "yous", right
You're falling for it. Here, have a (You)

>"these days"
>getting mad at OC
We don't need more Jack and fast food threads. Satan's threads are decent. You can also make your own high quality threads instead of funposting in others.

>using untested, inferior result producing, prepper methods for canning stew
gross dude. why bother?

Hey man, I'm cool with the jack webms.

the results are better with raw pack

god dude why dont you just make confit if you like icky looking shit so much. It's way tastier anyways

obviously not unless the result you're going for is rotten looking, shriveled up puke

and when you raw pack you're still supposed to add liquid for processing: nchfp.uga.edu/how/general/ensuring_HQ_canned_foods.html

I know, right? Fuck these people cooking on the cooking board. Who the hell do they think they are?

Pressure cooking at 240F for the appropriatre times kills botulism bacteria. The botulism toxin is rendered inert after boiling.

Botulism toxin becomes an issue from low oxygen environments where the food isn't cooked. That's why dry cured sausage is the latin root of the word - uncooked low oxygen environment. Be careful out there!

i know. thats exactly what i said

lol no it's not, you dumb fuck

oh wait. you're right. botulism is not rendered inert after boiling

you're confusing terms all over the place because you have a weak understanding of what you're doing

botulism is the sickness caused by the the toxin produced by the bacteria

the toxin is rendered inert after boiling.

botulism spores are not killed by boiling

That's precisely what I said here . Fucking amazing people are home pressure canning and they don't understand the fucking basics.

botulism spores aren't a thing
c. botulinum spores are ubiquitous and won't hurt you

i wasn't arguing with you. just condensing it for dummies

>botulism spores aren't killed by boiling

No shit, that's what everyone has already agreed about and why you have to pressure can. You seem too fucking dense to realize the difference between the toxin and the bacteria.

>mfw satan is so fucking stupid I might have to join the evangelicals

I'm still on Team Satan.

NIN sucks ass though.

>defending attention whore name and tripfags

wew

what the fuck dude

what a gross display of ignorance

shameful

cmon.

Just stop.

do you have a point to make or are you just shitflinging?

those do taste nearly exactly the same as the Heinz in the teal blue can.

Is it the term "pork" in the title that's triggering your spergbrain? Don't worry about it. The "pork" is so small you'd need a magnifying glass to find it. There is no pork flavor in those beans.

Thought that was a Sonnerad. Was mistaken...

Am I the only one who really doesn't see a problem with what OP is making? Beef stew is delicious, but it usually doesn't look visually exciting. The eggs are a nice touch.

There wasn't anything wrong with it, some people just come to Veeky Forums to get angry/troll about food-related things.