Can I get you anything while I'm out?

A baconator.

One cup of soap from the bathroom please

Six slightly foamed urinal cakes.

I will take a Big mac combo. thank you kind sir

>4 replies
>4 posters
OP you are a fucking samefag.

Can you get me a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich?

I wish this meme posting wold die in a fire.

Get me two McDoubles, but ask for no ketchup and mustard. Instead ask them to sub in Mac Sauce (very important to mention that you want it subbed in, otherwise they will charge you for it) and add lettuce. That makes essentially two Big Macs, just without the middle bun.

And a small fry.

Total:

You mean a Double Quarter Pounder w/bacon?

Does Mc donalds still do salads? If so I would like a Mc Salad and a Mc Soup.

Nice digits

Thanka

God damn could my mom get me my shit back in the day. If I could even live one day as er my balls would have callouses.
The other day I asked for 4 mcdoubles and four mcchickens with two applepies when she was on break from work. She got the food and wove through traffic.
She banged lots of guys in her youth. Either way once the food was brought to me and I was fading out, she looks at me and says
"I knew he would have a great time". She banged so many guys it is crazy. I love my mom.

Quarter pounder deluxe with bacon

>tfw no mcbreadsticks

What the fuck

Get me a pack of newports and 2 fortys of colt 45

McDonald’s sources its fresh ingredients from the same places my supermarket does. Bagged Greens? Yes. Blueberries from the Central Valley? Done. Major Brand Apple Slices? You got it. Also, the egg McMuffins are made with eggs that are cracked right onto the griddle. Sure the strawberry banana smoothie has a lot of sugar in it, but so do smoothies everywhere else and the ones at McDonald’s have the most vitamin C. For the record, my kids order the small strawberry-banana smoothie which is a 12 oz drink clocking in at 210 calories.Not to mention the fruit and walnut salad, a great snack for kids. It is the most hidden item on the menu. Even most employees don’t realize it’s there, but if you ask for it by name, they can find it. Above all, the kitchens and pantries at McDonald’s are immaculate.

McChicken and mcdouble with mustard

Make a mcgangbang

My exact thoughts

Two mcdoubles and a mcchicken no mayo sub mac sauce. Also a medium regular hot coffee. Here's a fiver, thanks user.

The hell?

>ctrl+f
>no daily double
This must be corrected in every mcdicks thread. The secret must be known

What a fucking stupid image that just shows how fucking stupid liberals are. Eat the burger before the fries? The FUCKING burger BEFORE the fries? Why would anyone trust the opinion of such fucking deluded idiots? Have they ever even had McDonald's? I'm guessing not because if they had, they'd realize that if you eat your burger first then the fries will be fucking stone cold by the time you get to them. Plus eating the fries first is like having an appetizer to your burger, which is the main meal. Trust liberals to do the order backwards, though I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet seat. Who knows, maybe Liberals actually enjoy cold fries? They like eating shit from their politicians and calling it delicious so it wouldn't surprise me with such awful taste that they'd like cold fries. Not my president? No. That image of him eating his fries before the burger just reaffirms that not only is he my president, but he's the most suitable man to lead the Western world into a new golden age. Anytime you see biased liberal media slamming or smearing him in their gutter journalism rants just remember, this man eats his fries first. He's logical and not dictated by emotions. Blessed are the fries first eaters.
God Bless America.

>whines about a thing not being in a thread
>doesn't explain the thing

Secret menu item. Secretly the best value sandwich McDmBlS offers. Dollar menu value, non-dollar menu taste.

Fine but you owe me one lol

it's a mcdouble with lettuce, tomato, and onion

Every time I come to this fucking board theres a mcdonalds thread, or an in n out thread, or a kfc thread.

Fuck off with your fast food

I work on the grill at my local McDs as one of my jobs. You can give them shit all day for most of that junk they sell, but anything with their buttermilk fried or grilled chicken is untouchable. I get one of those and some water every day during my lunch break; I've never felt the least bit bad about eating any of it.

I do a daily double sub mac sauce for mayo. Same thing butt with a tomato and 1.99 if they actually sub it, 2.35 if they do add mac sauce.

>if you eat your burger first then the fries will be fucking stone cold by the time you get to them
I have never had this problem unless I have saved the fires for later. I guess I eat fast, but not that fast you carb-hungry literal sloth.

Two large Chicken Big Mac meals. Thanks user.