Is it wrong that I am eating an 8 piece family meal from popeyes in 1 sitting which entails

Is it wrong that I am eating an 8 piece family meal from popeyes in 1 sitting which entails
>large side dish(I got cajun fries)
>4 Bentley of buttery biscuits
>8 pieces of chicken or essentially a whole chicken
I will be eating it with my favorite sauce, Blazin and of course a stout. What is wrong with me?

How fat are you?

You're addicted to food user. Stop it, get some help.

>What is wrong with me?

You choose to eat fast food instead of cooking for yourself.

250 pounds, 6'0. A lot of muscle in that weight though.

Just this time as I was craving fried chicken and finished a 12 hour shift day.

What kind of help?

Do you eat so much regulary or just like once a month?

I only eat once a day and I probably binge every once every weekend but I burn that off the next day on endurance at the gym.

I'm 6 foot even, weighing a buck-fifty. I can eat a lot, though not quite that much, after a long day at the ol' dirt factory. I see nothing wrong. Don't do it too frequently and you'll be fine. Otherwise you might start finding dorittos in future fat rolls.

Shit, sounds like you're fine. Though maybe eat more, smaller meals user. Once a day probably doesn't give you much energy for a twelve hours shift.

>is it wrong that I eat 20,000 calories in one sitting
>lol I go to the gym tho
Jesus

Nah I don't eat junk food like chips. Perhaps a beef jerky stick here and there from the gas station(strictly 1) but even that's a rarity. Pop never caught on to me so I don't worry about that sugary drink. Water is literally I eat and drink throughout the day and I work in labor.

>
More like a pounds worth of calories so about 3.5 kcals. Yes my stomach expands...

Damn you beat me to it.
Yeah 3500 calories sans the beer ain't that crazy.
Tons of Americans eat way more than that in a day regularly without even caring.

I don't know how they do that without caring but I just feel too bloated/like shit to not care. Gotta burn it off on endurance while watching some MLB.

@@
you'll be fine
thanks for making me want popeyes though there's like no decent fried chicken around me

looks like 2k-3k kcal depending on how much butter, oil etc.
if you'd cut the biscuits, it wouldn't be that much desu

260 calories for a biscuit, as much as a thigh but you can't just not eat those damn buttery beasts....

>If you have to ask,yes

I just had the 2 piece dinner because I had a coupon for $.99 for 2 pieces of chicken, 1 biscuit, and a side. Good deal. Was really good chicken too. Only the 2nd time I've ever had Popeyes. Super comfy while watching some baseball on my day off.

Not if you're bulking bro.

8 piece dinner family dinner that is
Not bulking

>What is wrong with me?
Your a fat tub of lard.

You're fine. I'd cut back on the biscuits and swap out the fries though

2 late now....

well binging on a heap of fast food and drinking alcohol on your own isnt exactly the coolest way to spend your evening is it? u shoudl probs try a abit harder user

after the triple bypass will be too late now. it's fine to splurge once in a while but goddamn all that fucking grease/oil. make a habit of eating like that and you will regret it when your in your 40's and needing to scrounge up a couple hundred thousand for heart surgery.

I don't know if I was six foot I might eat that in a day. Im 5'8" and like 195 lbs. I used to be 215lbs but I cut back on eating meat and lost like 20lbs.

pretty cool to do me tho

well it would be pretty tasty n shit but if you set ur standard for cool at "eating shit and drinking alone" your gunna lead a pretty pathetic sad life

retard

>my life is based off one evening
Cool I'll do me.

ye ur right actually great choice user ur so cool, im so glad u went on the internet to tell us about your super evening

I don't understand what the biscuits are for. Are they a meme?

Your welcome.

Biscuits are Bentley of all biscuits. Try one.

>250 lbs
>6'0
>A lot of muscle

Yeah no, you sound like you're obese trying to hide it. Post current body pic

>a whole chicken
>not two chickens